Jumping Shoes

Kyokatsu

Question

10 answers to this question

I approve but somehow i feel like they would creat some nice bugs in the process.  Although not something that couldnt be fixed.  Maybe as a time saver-RP only item like the amnesia brace.  This would allow mach bike users to get to magma hideout really easily.

6 hours ago, Xatu said:

I approve but somehow i feel like they would creat some nice bugs in the process.  Although not something that couldnt be fixed.  Maybe as a time saver-RP only item like the amnesia brace.  This would allow mach bike users to get to magma hideout really easily.

RP for something that we currently need so it's easier to hunt everstone doesn't seem that good.

I think it would ruin level design of where you are meant to be able to go and where you aren't able to go? lots of areas with ledges are meant to be 1 way short cuts to save you time, but if you could jump over them them you could skip quite a lot of the story

28 minutes ago, Matoka said:

I think it would ruin level design of where you are meant to be able to go and where you aren't able to go? lots of areas with ledges are meant to be 1 way short cuts to save you time, but if you could jump over them them you could skip quite a lot of the story

8 hours ago, Kyokatsu said:

Would be a key item given to you by your mom after you win the rematch against the elite four

They allow the player to jump over some obstacles, which would be othervise impassable, like these

Reveal hidden contents

1jKD0GG.jpg and climb the smaller ones that can currently only be jumped down

khu khu... what skip?

9 hours ago, Xatu said:

3 hours ago, Kouteshi said:

RP for something that we currently need so it's easier to hunt everstone doesn't seem that good.

yea and also if it was a RP item there would be the problem of someone getting it before finishing the storyline, and skipping alot of stuff

2 hours ago, Kyokatsu said:

yea and also if it was a RP item there would be the problem of someone getting it before finishing the storyline, and skipping alot of stuff

u really didn't read all of posts, did u?

12 hours ago, Kyokatsu said:

Would be a key item given to you by your mom after you win the rematch against the elite four

Just to remind people who doesn't care about reading all the suggestion post.

And some of my thoughts about this idea:
-it's good to have them after completing full story line in each region.

-jumping above small ledges is ok, but above bigger ones would be to OP, imagine small children jumping at least 3m high above one of these ledges. Maybe ability to slide down only from bigger ones would be ok.

-no rp item, it's not p2p/p2w game

-more jumpstones for the jumps, more blood for the blood god, more skulls for the skulls throne, more milk for the Khorn Flakes

1 hour ago, BigShotJoe said:

This would bring back all the Jumpeon spam... Please don't. If people started asking "HW 2 JMUP???" again, I might have to stop playing.

Lol ignoring isn't that hard,this reason isn't really "enough" to make this suggestion bad.I personnaly think this is a cool idea but it's a decision of the staff.

5 hours ago, Kouteshi said:

Lol ignoring isn't that hard,this reason isn't really "enough" to make this suggestion bad.I personnaly think this is a cool idea but it's a decision of the staff.

You haven't seen what I've seen... Shit was bad, man... O.O

Seriously though, you're right about that being a tiny reason. I wasn't actually serious about that.

7 hours ago, Qaztin said:

u really didn't read all of posts, did u?

Just to remind people who doesn't care about reading all the suggestion post.

And some of my thoughts about this idea:
-it's good to have them after completing full story line in each region.

-jumping above small ledges is ok, but above bigger ones would be to OP, imagine small children jumping at least 3m high above one of these ledges. Maybe ability to slide down only from bigger ones would be ok.

-no rp item, it's not p2p/p2w game

-more jumpstones for the jumps, more blood for the blood god, more skulls for the skulls throne, more milk for the Khorn Flakes

ofc I did read all the posts, I'm the op. I just said that IF THAT WAS A RP ITEM people could get it too early on and skip some stuff on the storyline 

8 hours ago, BigShotJoe said:

This would bring back all the Jumpeon spam... Please don't. If people started asking "HW 2 JMUP???" again, I might have to stop playing.

thats the whole point of this suggestion kappa