Linking pokemon from GTL

Retricus

Question

15 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Kouteshi said:

Not really worth to implement.

Just say to the person you wanna link,the ivs,nature,egg group,etc

That's exactly why it's worth implementing. Can you really honestly say that you wouldn't ever use the feature? I mean, you could just list all the stats for any of your own Pokemon too, but you never would if you could just link it.

4 hours ago, Retricus said:

1 suggestion..

what if we cud link out GTL pokes into chat? OBV with its price...

wudnt that be awsome?

what do u think?

Make it clickable for direct link to gtl and gg

2 hours ago, BigShotJoe said:

That's exactly why it's worth implementing. Can you really honestly say that you wouldn't ever use the feature? I mean, you could just list all the stats for any of your own Pokemon too, but you never would if you could just link it.

Yeah,your right but aren't there a LOT more important things to implement first?New way to make money.A way to get johto starters.Dungeons,etc

32 minutes ago, Kouteshi said:

Yeah,your right but aren't there a LOT more important things to implement first?New way to make money.A way to get johto starters.Dungeons,etc

its just a small change which cud make a big difference..think bout it

4 hours ago, Kouteshi said:

This discussion is not about whether or not a feature should be implemented right now. It's about whether or not it should be implemented at all. The time at which it's implemented is completely up to the devs. Players have no say in that.

2 hours ago, Matoka said:

Linking it in chat so when clicked you are asked "Would you like to purchase this listing for XXX$?"

Maybe Not that long..so we could post 6 at a time :)

Edited by Retricus
5 hours ago, Retricus said:

Maybe Not that long..so we could post 6 at a time :)

>When clicked

The links would be small in chat, but when you click the link it shows you the pokemon summary and asks you would you like to buy it for that price is what I meant, sorry, I wasn't very clear apparently I was half asleep when I wrote that, oops

On 7/5/2016 at 5:07 PM, Kouteshi said:

Not really worth to implement.

Just say to the person you wanna link,the ivs,nature,egg group,etc

Idk about you but for the players who actually use GTL...It'll definitely make a difference.Shut your yap!