[Denied]Wireless Club Suggestion

Okay, considering that you can trade with people anywhere, and anytime, most would think that the "Pokemon Wireless Club" is useless and will never have a point in PokeMMO, yes? Well, the other day, I was logging into the game, and noticed that the only server on the server list was labeled "High" under Population, so I figured that the creators would be acting upon that, and adding one or two more soon...

Well, I figured that since you could only see the people on your specific server, it would be little hard to trade across servers, right? Well, that's where the Wireless Club comes in handy. Say I wanted to trade a Pokemon across a server to a friend in the near future, or trade one to one of my own characters on another server (or the same). The Wireless Club will allow the user to choose a server and type a name, and the rest works like the trade system now. You can send a Pokemon or money through this system, your friend comes online and it shows the notification: "SneakyLeif has sent you mail! Please go to a Pokemon Wireless Club in the upper floor of a Pokemon Center to claim."

I mean, really guys.. There's one in the upper floor or EVERY Pokemon Center! You may as well make it useful. I don't think it would be to hard to pull off, plus, you could make it into more of a mail system, and charge users with every use, so they don't spam the server's memory with Pokemon that will never get claimed, or try to send themselves a bunch of their own Pokemon so they get the 15% extra exp bonus (which isn't hard to do without this system).

Please consider this idea, and I'm really looking forward to some awesome improvements in the future! :)

Thanks,

Leif~

The Devs have already hinted that they are going to use the the top floor as a trading and battling hub.

Thanks for that, I had no idea.

But the whole point of my version is for across server trading, even battling. They are obviously going to add more servers sometime, I mean... There's a server list!

Thanks for that, I had no idea.

But the whole point of my version is for across server trading, even battling. They are obviously going to add more servers sometime, I mean... There's a server list!

If it's possible for them to add cross-server trading, I'm sure it will be implemented along with the rest of the trade center.

If it's possible for them to add cross-server trading, I'm sure it will be implemented along with the rest of the trade center.

I'm pretty sure they would make a server that you enter when crossing the line to the trading and battling hub for cross server.

You and Desu really need some fucking coordination.

PS

qq told

ummm, that is Desu. And second, I believe the feeling I got was that there will be probably one server for Alpha, and then more will open up later on after Alpha. (At least that makes sense to me

And besides, they just upgraded the server before last weekend because it was always full on the weekends with queues getting really long for some people.