[Weekly] Kuro's Tournaments

Did someone say Unofficials? That's right we are back with the weekly unofficials! Now I am gonna start slow and see how much time I can put Into this game so the prizes will stay at a low for now. I hope we can enjoy some fun matches be it 4 or 20 players.

These weeklys will be hosted every Monday,Tuesday and wdnesday and we will play different tiers every day.

Details:

Tournament mode

Single battles, 6v6

Unlimited players

Tiers are rotating NU = Monday / UU = Tuesday / OU = Wednesday

Silph CO

Channel 7

Date/Time:

Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

10pm BST / 5pm EDT

Just come to Silph co (Channel 7) before the tournament starts and tell me (IGN Kurodashi) you want to participate and make sure you got 5k ready which will resemble the participation fee

whispers are always open for questions

Prices:

First place: 100.000$ + combined fees (5k x number of players)

Second Place: 50.000$

Edited by Kurodashi
8 minutes ago, Beorn12 said:

I really liked these tournaments, too bad its the same time as all oficials are lately. Now I cant play both official or unnoficial cause im at work this time :)

Pretty sure there won't be unofficial on the same time of an official.

24 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

Pretty sure there won't be unofficial on the same time of an official.

Yes I know, it was like this before. The problem for me  is that now every tournament begins 5pm EDT and this time Im at work, these unnoficials were my last hope to play some tours. Ill try to join some of them but ill be hard, anyway, for those who can play: have fun!

37 minutes ago, Thunderprime said:

I wasnt here to start talkshit tho I was just making a joke but you joined lyle so you are almighty now you can win duels with their pokes and I bet their coaching aswell. No need to brag about that to me uguu its alright I will stop talking to you mister importante.

Hue

1 hour ago, Thunderprime said:

I wasnt here to start talkshit tho I was just making a joke but you joined lyle so you are almighty now you can win duels with their pokes and I bet their coaching aswell. No need to brag about that to me uguu its alright I will stop talking to you mister importante.

opinion of a pleb who doesnt even win in normal unranked matches