World Cup - Team Spain

Team Spain has 10 signed up players. I personally recommend two teams of 5 to make sure you guys have substitutes just in case but you have also the opportunity to make three teams containing 4, 4 and 3 players. Please let me know what kind of teams you want to form with your countrymen and I will do the adjustments accordingly. Any questions, feel free to ask.

@Zigh @dsteel23 @Gazelli +kooltrainerXCII @Predakiller @pablobacas @VadimEmpoleon +darkquiler @Maan +androideash

No conozco personalmente a ninguno de los demás jugadores del equipo español, así que no tengo preferencias en cuanto a la organización de los equipos, lo que decidais me parece bien compañeros.

I dont personally know any of the Spanish players who registered in the World Cup, so I wont have any preferences regarding the formation of the teams. Any of your decisions will be fine, mates

6 hours ago, KoolT93 said:

Looks like no one wants to decide, so I suggest to make them in order xD

We can do 1 team of 4 players and another of 5...or 3 teams of 3 players but imo the option to make subs makes the 1st option better.

Team 1

@dsteel23 @Gazelli @KoolT93 @Predakiller

Team 2

@pablobacas @VadimEmpoleon @DarkQuiler @Maan @androideash

Looks good, what others have opinions about this?

If no one says anything, let's go with this.

On 6.4.2017 at 2:08 AM, KoolT93 said:

Looks like no one wants to decide, so I suggest to make them in order xD

We can do 1 team of 4 players and another of 5...or 3 teams of 3 players but imo the option to make subs makes the 1st option better.

Team 1

@dsteel23 @Gazelli @KoolT93 @Predakiller

Team 2

@pablobacas @VadimEmpoleon @DarkQuiler @Maan @androideash

For lack of any further discussion, two Spanish teams will be formed with these players.

Gazelli will serve as the captain of team 1, pablobacas as the captain of team 2.

@Bearminator, take a guess.