[Art] Soda's Skatches CHRISTMAS PADORU PARTY EDITION EX [CLOSED]

1 minute ago, Deshjuan said:

IM DOWN BUT ADD PORATNE TOO I DIDNT SEE HES GONNA BE IN THE ART T_T

Well that's tricky, i already had her cute sketchy self positioned elsewhere, i could work some magic but that would require another wish and you don't seem to have any left... hmmm hmmm hmmmmmm YOU'RE BARGAINING TOO MUCH DESH, I'M NOT GOOD AT BARTER, but you see i'm not an unfair person, if you give me a nice decent riddle for my collection i'll gladly sketch her again into the [Mr] corner. It's all in your or your teammates hands now Desh heheheh

image.png.d37137495ec9d9b1f93dea7d8bcad72a.png

3 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

Well that's tricky, i already had her cute sketchy self positioned elsewhere, i could work some magic but that would require another wish and you don't seem to have any left... hmmm hmmm hmmmmmm YOU'RE BARGAINING TOO MUCH DESH, I'M NOT GOOD AT BARTER, but you see i'm not an unfair person, if you give me a nice decent riddle for my collection i'll gladly sketch her again into the [Mr] corner. It's all in your or your teammates hands now Desh heheheh

Hi, add pora to the Mr corner pls. Ill use my last wish instead of him

20 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

I have a face but no eyes to see, a tongue but no voice to be free. What am I, standing tall and strong, watching over things all day long?

11 minutes ago, Deshjuan said:

i will mail you the answer in game

You're making me log in? LAME! SHAME ON YOU!

The riddle is pretty decent, i give it a 8/10, i'll use it; i collect these for my 10 yo sis, she loves them.

It's vexing since i really liked poradne's sketch in the canvas, BUT A PROMISE'S A PROMISE... Tch, damn you Desh, heaven and earth shall punish you somedaaaaaaaayyy

image.png.07690ec2f242099e088847357ee20a7f.png

Spoiler

image.png.ea3cc87d2eecb93d578e0f297822fb72.png

9 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

You're making me log in? LAME! SHAME ON YOU!

The riddle is pretty decent, i give it a 8/10, i'll use it; i collect these for my 10 yo sis, she loves them.

It's vexing since i really liked poradne's sketch in the canvas, BUT A PROMISE'S A PROMISE... Tch, damn you Desh, heaven and earth shall punish you somedaaaaaaaayyy

image.png.07690ec2f242099e088847357ee20a7f.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ea3cc87d2eecb93d578e0f297822fb72.png

HAHAHA glad u liked the riddle :3 also don’t worry about it! Keep pora there the sketch looks fantastic! The Mrs and I don’t mind :)

Merry christmas to all! This is the final product, i hope you'd like the result!

I won't be doing anymore since i have to draw other things, thanks for coming to this years' party.

NhsZnrW.png

@Terddy @Ratify @DHDHDanghong @LaMikotoMisaka @Huargensy @awkways @Ninnetales @Deshjuan @BangladeshTheIII @Blri @Poratne @EmoDuck

10 hours ago, SodaNaranja said:

Merry christmas to all! This is the final product, i hope you'd like the result!

I won't be doing anymore since i have to draw other things, thanks for coming to this years' party.

NhsZnrW.png

@Terddy @Ratify @DHDHDanghong @LaMikotoMisaka @Huargensy @awkways @Ninnetales @Deshjuan @BangladeshTheIII @Blri @Poratne @EmoDuck

This looks fantastic, thank you for including me ♥
Merry Xmas, Love awk

13 hours ago, SodaNaranja said:

NhsZnrW.png

This is amazing, thanks for adding me ❤️

• 1 month later...

Here's a couple drawings i've made since last time.

This drawing was for an official art contest that took place last month, Snorunt is one of my fav mons, i didn't place but i'm really proud of this one.

52e3fcbd-935e-496d-ac39-e654f239ec34.thumb.png.89103b25509a5154c1da780f0ce7f986.png

This one was made as a commission for a team's anniversary, i'm satisfied with the result, drawing the bald ones was really fun.

83ec90e6-909b-46bd-be08-ba06df82814d.thumb.png.c050a843e3c2c8d6098e53835951846c.png