[Implemented] Move Tutors from R/S/E

I think you're a bit mixed up Hermes. The elemental punches were from extra MOVE TUTORS in the battle frontier in Emerald. The move re-learner was exactly the same iirc.

Re-learner means to teach a Pokemon moves that it doesn't currently know that are from what it would get at lower levels. IE it would be for teaching my Gyarados Hydro Pump (replaced it for surf) or my Cloyster Spikes.

If you're saying you want the emerald move tutors, then that's something I'd love as well, but I think you've mixed up what you mean in your post.

Edit: Unless you mean the emerald re-learner can reteach TM/tutor/egg moves that were previously forgotten, but this would be the first I've ever heard of this.

I think you're a bit mixed up Hermes. The elemental punches were from extra MOVE TUTORS in the battle frontier in Emerald. The move re-learner was exactly the same iirc.

Re-learner means to teach a Pokemon moves that it doesn't currently know that are from what it would get at lower levels. IE it would be for teaching my Gyarados Hydro Pump (replaced it for surf) or my Cloyster Spikes.

If you're saying you want the emerald move tutors, then that's something I'd love as well, but I think you've mixed up what you mean in your post.

Edit: Unless you mean the emerald re-learner can reteach TM/tutor/egg moves that were previously forgotten, but this would be the first I've ever heard of this.

Got my info mix up then. I was comparing moves from FRLG and R/S/E and I thought that Move-Relearner in Emerald learns more moves than FRLG.

Anyway, yeah! Battle Frontier Move Tutors!

I approve of this thread. Definately need a way to get access to those moves.

They probably have to set it up so that you're charged pokedollars for each use, otherwise there'll be no value to the moves themselves. Actually, why not have that for all the move tutors? And have them reusable? Solves the problem of only getting them once without devaluing them.....

• 5 months later...

[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1352219217' post='95265']
Yeah I think this is a pretty great idea, Hoenn (Which is likely to be Emerald I believe) is coming along eventually anyway, why should people be limited by moves depending on which region they explore?
[/quote]
I like this post, but I could only like' it once... Such a shame.

• 2 years later...