Is it against the rules to trade/send mail with your alt account?

-I know it is against the rules to have two clients open at the same time on the same device.
However, that brings another question as well. What if I have two accounts open on two different devices, am I allowed to trade with myself?
-I just want to make sure I'm following the rules. I didn't find an answer to this question after searching for a bit. So I'm sorry if this has already been answered.

Just now, Raederz said:

As I know, no rules are mentionning it already, so you can do it

Is that "can do" to both opening the client on two different accounts with two different devices and to mailing things to my alt? Just trying to be sure. I don't want to get banned.

2 minutes ago, undyingfox19 said:

Is that "can do" to both opening the client on two different accounts with two different devices and to mailing things to my alt? Just trying to be sure. I don't want to get banned.

Nothing in mentionned about any limitation on playing on two devices at the same time.

1 hour ago, immortalfox19 said:

-I know it is against the rules to have two clients open at the same time on the same device.
However, that brings another question as well. What if I have two accounts open on two different devices, am I allowed to trade with myself?
-I just want to make sure I'm following the rules. I didn't find an answer to this question after searching for a bit. So I'm sorry if this has already been answered.

You are allowed to trade yourself, don't worry. While it's true that you can't have opened two clients on same device, no one will stop you from using another pc to trade things with yourself if you prefer that way. 

• 2 years later...