PokeMMO Tutor Moves Listing and Requirements

Lin

Is there a requirement for the move maniac? Becuase in one of my profiles (with 1 badge) He will ask if I want to forget a move or relearn a move, but the options won't appear. It's in Hoenn, if that matters? Is there a badge requirement?

6 hours ago, Sethsen said:

You need to complete history in order to use tutors. 

But in another profile in Unova, the starting region for that profile, I had 4 badges, talked to the move maniac and I could relearn a move, I even taught my zorua night daze. Was that a bug or unintended?

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2020 at 6:47 PM, Riso08 said:

But in another profile in Unova, the starting region for that profile, I had 4 badges, talked to the move maniac and I could relearn a move, I even taught my zorua night daze. Was that a bug or unintended?

he was talking about move tutors, the move maniac just relearns a pokemon's move

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/29/2020 at 6:46 PM, Lin said:

Sinnoh: POWERPNT_i3luCKJSAl.png.a91413b40333c5b2dbe0233ec9a65514.png

Bind - 1x Yellow Shard, 2x Grip Claw
Faint Attack - 1x Yellow Shard, 1x BlackGlasses
Fake Out - 2x Yellow Shard, 3x Quick Claw
Heal Bell - 2x Yellow Shard, 1x Soothe Bell
Heat Wave - 2x Yellow Shard, 2x Charcoal
Knock Off - 1x Yellow Shard, 1x BlackGlasses
Pain Split - 2x Yellow Shard, 2x Sticky Barb
Role Play - 1x Yellow Shard, 1x Destiny Knot
Sky Attack - 2x Yellow Shard, 2x Sharp Beak

Snore - 1x Yellow Shard, 1x Metronome
Synthesis - 2x Yellow Shard, 2x Big Root
Tailwind - 2x Yellow Shard, 2x Sharp Beak
Trick - 2x Yellow Shard, 2x BrightPowder

Important PSA about the Sinnoh Yellow Shard Tutor: He will now be able to teach Ice Ball as well. You will need 2 Yellow Shards and 1 NeverMeltIce.

f0e7b7c9b206ae980b0f9bb9131b3a87.png

• 1 year later...
42 minutes ago, K10ud said:

Is this out of date? I noticed that some of these moves aren't available anymore. Like seed bomb isn't an option with the kanto tutor. 

Yes. From the 28/4/2023 patch notes: 

Various tutor moves have been changed to TMs. The following moves were affected:

• Mud-Slap, Psybeam, Confuse Ray, Poison Tail, Metal Claw, Swift, Icy Wind, Air Cutter, Night Shade, Foul Play, Seed Bomb, Iron Head, Gunk Shot, Iron Defense, Drill Run, Trick, Tailwind, Hyper Voice, Heat Wave, Earth Power, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, Zen Headbutt, Helping Hand, Low Kick, Acid Spray, Headbutt, Selfdestruct, Superpower
On 9/10/2023 at 9:42 AM, Cheemsito said:

Yes. From the 28/4/2023 patch notes: 

Various tutor moves have been changed to TMs. The following moves were affected:

• Mud-Slap, Psybeam, Confuse Ray, Poison Tail, Metal Claw, Swift, Icy Wind, Air Cutter, Night Shade, Foul Play, Seed Bomb, Iron Head, Gunk Shot, Iron Defense, Drill Run, Trick, Tailwind, Hyper Voice, Heat Wave, Earth Power, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, Zen Headbutt, Helping Hand, Low Kick, Acid Spray, Headbutt, Selfdestruct, Superpower

I have an updated version of this guide.