[Official] Petit Cup

Strych

[quote name='Gilgamesh' timestamp='1359320062' post='174654']
I implore you to consider adding Jigglypuff and Clefairy. Considering their pre-evolutions aren't available, I see no reason to keep them out, and they meet the height and weight criteria as well. I feel the same way about Marill and Pikachu.
[/quote]

yes on all 4

Unless Transform is fully patched by the time this tourney starts I'd suggest removing Ditto, this way no one whom "doesn't know" transform is not fully scripted yet decides to attempt training it and then bitches about it the day of because they simply did the lead off-switch out method of training/levelling.

[quote name='vsalinas005' timestamp='1359369115' post='175096']
Unless Transform is fully patched by the time this tourney starts I'd suggest removing Ditto, this way no one whom "doesn't know" transform is not fully scripted yet decides to attempt training it and then bitches about it the day of because they simply did the lead off-switch out method of training/levelling.
[/quote]
If someone wishes to use Ditto, they can. I included all available pokes that fit the criteria, regardless of usability.

[quote name='Devolus' timestamp='1359367891' post='175093']
I believe Geodude qualifies for this. Unless, because it weighs exactly 20kg would that disqualify it?
[/quote]
The specifications are <20kg. So yeah, unfortunately that does disqualify him.

[quote name='Strychnine' timestamp='1359370352' post='175101']
If someone wishes to use Ditto, they can. I included all available pokes that fit the criteria, regardless of usability.
[/quote]
Fair enough

[quote name='Strychnine' timestamp='1359370352' post='175101']
The specifications are <20kg. So yeah, unfortunately that does disqualify him.
[/quote]
That and his Imperial weight is 44.1 lbs so while in Stadium he is useable, he's still over the weight limit as a whole on a technicality. In the end though, I'm looking at trying to reduce complaining from incompetence as much as I am looking forward to this tour. Looks like I'll be looking for a Paras to EV train up for this tourney though.

[quote name='vsalinas005' timestamp='1359371078' post='175107']
Fair enough

That and his Imperial weight is 44.1 lbs so while in Stadium he is useable, he's still over the weight limit as a whole on a technicality. In the end though, I'm looking at trying to reduce complaining from incompetence as much as I am looking forward to this tour. Looks like I'll be looking for a Paras to EV train up for this tourney though.
[/quote]

lel spore on 25 base speed pogey..gotta kill it before it spores you. :3