[Denied]Cerulean Cave Bridge Short Cut/ fence removal

[quote name='Atuan' timestamp='1360616121' post='193698']
I personally don't think anyone under the age of 13 should be using the internet for anything other than school, but that's up to the parents. You can hardly blame a game or community.
[/quote]

Blame? Where did that come from? You said my reason couldn't happen and I explained a person it could/would happen to. Not sure how you got to blame.

I support only to there not being a bridge added, just the fence removed. A bridge would allow all the noobs to constantly ask why aren't they allowed in, and secondly, there's a trainer a few paces to the left of the door, so again, noobs would be battling a lvl 34 lady if a land bridge was added.

Allowing a bridge would be more annoying than just removing the fence in that certain spot.

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1360616446' post='193709']
I support only to there not being a bridge added, just the fence removed. A bridge would allow all the noobs to constantly ask why aren't they allowed in, and secondly, there's a trainer a few paces to the left of the door, so again, noobs would be battling a lvl 34 lady if a land bridge was added.

Allowing a bridge would be more annoying than just removing the fence in that certain spot.
[/quote]

Now this I much prefer, however this defeats the purpose of the water above it.

I would prefer a bridge because you know, it's cooler. But can't we simply add some guards at the bridge that tells you that you have to defeat the Elite Four before you can go in here?

And by adding guards, I want guards at both sides. Not just one guard that decides to watch over the cave using his blind spot, lol.

[quote name='Heavenol' timestamp='1360616939' post='193727']
I would prefer a bridge because you know, it's cooler. But can't we simply add some guards at the bridge that tells you that you have to defeat the Elite Four before you can go in here?

And by adding guards, I want guards at both sides. Not just one guard that decides to watch over the cave using his blind spot, lol.
[/quote]
[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1360616446' post='193709']

[/quote]

[quote name='Atuan' timestamp='1360616955' post='193729']
I would love if the developers weren't afraid to customize the region a bit more. Small aesthetically pleasing changes that are also fen shui seem like really good ideas.
[/quote]

Speaking of customization, where did the abandon ship go? Wasn't there one east of the volcano island?

I know this is unrelevant, but i'm just curious.

But I can dream, can't I, Lust?

[quote name='Heavenol' timestamp='1360617041' post='193732']
Speaking of customization, where did the abandon ship go? Wasn't there one east of the volcano island?

I know this is unrelevant, but i'm just curious.
[/quote]

Abandon ship? You must be thinking of the Abandon Ship in Hoenn on Route 108.

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1360617138' post='193736']
Abandon ship? You must be thinking of the Abandon Ship in Hoenn on Route 108.
[/quote]

There was one in the earlier stage of pokemmo. Not sure where that went.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure there was one atleast. Otherwise... I have no idea.

Another EDIT: Nvm

[quote name='Heavenol' timestamp='1360617181' post='193737']
There was one in the earlier stage of pokemmo. Not sure where that went.
[/quote]
You're now thinking of the ship that Bill takes you to One Island on. The ship that you enter after accepting Bill's "quest" to help his friend after beating Blaine. That was a bug that was fixed in one of the updates. Unless I completely missed an abandoned ship that was enterable, in that case, I have no idea what you're talking about.

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1360617301' post='193739']
You're now thinking of the ship that Bill takes you to One Island on. The ship that you enter after accepting Bill's "quest" to help his friend after beating Blaine. That was a bug that was fixed in one of the updates. Unless I completely missed an abandoned ship that was enterable, in that case, I have no idea what you're talking about.
[/quote]

Nope. This ship was enterable, i'm sure of it. All I can remember is that there was a sailor that was blocking the stairway inside.

Edit: Nvm

[quote name='Atuan' timestamp='1360616955' post='193729']
I would love if the developers weren't afraid to customize the region a bit more. Small aesthetically pleasing changes that are also feng shui seem like really good ideas.
[/quote]This! EXACTLY THIS.
[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1360616599' post='193716']
Now this I much prefer, however this defeats the purpose of the water above it.
[/quote]Honestly? I got to ask, SO WHAT about the water above it? That water would be great for grinding, finding sea pokes, etc, and it can be there to look good, just like all the crazy non-reachable spots that look cool.
I really don't think the water above would be defeated, it's just that now, people would use it when they WANT TO, and not be forced to.

Doesn't that sound nice?

[quote name='TLKV3' timestamp='1360624118' post='193937']
Has anyone pitched the idea of the bridge only opening after defeating the Elite Four the first or second time yet? And until then, the bridge would be non-existant? I don't want to wade through the cesspool of shitty posts to find out.
[/quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/rJ3wS.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZphSq.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gEukM.gif[/img]
from your point of view

[quote name='BruceWayne' timestamp='1360635174' post='194276']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/rJ3wS.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZphSq.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gEukM.gif[/img]
from your point of view
[/quote]

Bruce, you're so informative and create such perfectly reasonable points for anything you post in.

+1 Support for Bruce Suggestion CM Mod.

[quote name='TLKV3' timestamp='1360727341' post='195680']
Bruce, you're so informative and create such perfectly reasonable points for anything you post in.

+1 Support for Bruce [font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=8][u][i][b]Suggestion[/b][/i][/u][/size][/font] CM Mod.
[/quote]

I WILL MURDER YOU