Easy Leppa Berry Guide

16 hours ago, Markangalo said:

There isn't any extra room to grow unless you want to do more of the story so selling them would be the strat? Although I keep some handy in case the RNG for harvesting gives too many of one and not another, maybe you flood a couple

If more space is needed then go beat more of the story to plant more. If you can't in your main, aka beat everything, go to an alt and beat it

Edited by caioxlive13

Hi, I had my first leppas harvest today using your method and I have some questions and observations to make:
1- In the first cheri harvest, the very spicy seeds were not enough to plant leppas, and I had to buy 70 extra seeds.
2- at the end of the leppas harvest, I only got about 2300+ does it affect anything if I water when the droplet counter is red?
I followed the method to the letter with the 6 characters, 3 full tesselia and 3 only with mistralton, and I even copied your timers.
Was it just bad luck or did I do something wrong?
sorry for the long text xD

18 hours ago, Fiiity25 said:

Hi, I had my first leppas harvest today using your method and I have some questions and observations to make:
1- In the first cheri harvest, the very spicy seeds were not enough to plant leppas, and I had to buy 70 extra seeds.
2- at the end of the leppas harvest, I only got about 2300+ does it affect anything if I water when the droplet counter is red?
I followed the method to the letter with the 6 characters, 3 full tesselia and 3 only with mistralton, and I even copied your timers.
Was it just bad luck or did I do something wrong?
sorry for the long text xD

no you did it right, the seeds you get back are RNG, sometimes u get more sometimes u get less, but once you start doing it more, youll start being able to have seeds left over that then keep you from buying more seeds, if you have to, instead of the mix of rawst and pecha, just plant cheri if u need more spicy seeds, its up to you to make adjustments where its needed. hope this helps!

Β also if they are blinking red for longer than an hour or so yes you do start losing yeild. which is what it sounds like happened to you. i get on average about 915-940 leppas from each character that i plant on mistralton and abundant, so if you arent getting those numbers youre doing something wrong. and if you are doing the timers the right way, after 10 hours is up there should be one drop left on the berries when you go to water. you shouldnt see them blinking red unless ur maybe 30 mins to an hour late. anything over an hour u could lose yield.
one last thing, if you dont have enough seeds to plant the rest of the plots, then dont buy seeds to plant more leppas, just plant what leppas you can and then just plant cheri berries in the spots that you couldnt plant leppas in so get those extra spicy seeds. really hope this clears up your problem!

Edited by PumpActionWang

thanks for the prompt reply! and with what you tell me I guess the main problem was that I lost yield because of red blinking, I will have to adjust the timers or water the berries when planting to be more sure and then do it at 10 hours again.
and as for the lack of seeds, you're right, with the cheri harvest on day 2, I had some left over and they will be adding up as the days go by, I was even able to change the rawst and pecha from character 3 for the mago and aguav and I'm just waiting for them to be ready.
just one more question: how could you adjust the plantations having unova complete in the 6 characters?

22 hours ago, Fiiity25 said:

thanks for the prompt reply! and with what you tell me I guess the main problem was that I lost yield because of red blinking, I will have to adjust the timers or water the berries when planting to be more sure and then do it at 10 hours again.
and as for the lack of seeds, you're right, with the cheri harvest on day 2, I had some left over and they will be adding up as the days go by, I was even able to change the rawst and pecha from character 3 for the mago and aguav and I'm just waiting for them to be ready.
just one more question: how could you adjust the plantations having unova complete in the 6 characters?

oh are you not watering the berries when you plant? lol thats what the 10 hour timer is for, you have to water when you plant and you have 10 hours until you water again. IF you dont water when you plant then you have 5 hours to water. so yea if you didnt water them right after planting, that means they were blinking red for 5 hours so you def lost a good amount of yield. ill make that more clear in the guide. thanks for pointing that out. hope this helps! πŸ˜„

Edited by PumpActionWang

Yes, I didn't water them when I planted them, I'm new to harvesting so I only know the basics.
With the second crop of leppas I did get the 2800 as it should have been before.

16 hours ago, PumpActionWang said:

oh are you not watering the berries when you plant? lol thats what the 10 hour timer is for, you have to water when you plant and you have 10 hours until you water again. IF you dont water when you plant then you have 5 hours to water. so yea if you didnt water them right after planting, that means they were blinking red for 5 hours so you def lost a good amount of yield. ill make that more clear in the guide. thanks for pointing that out. hope this helps! πŸ˜„

Β 

9 hours ago, Fiiity25 said:

Yes, I didn't water them when I planted them, I'm new to harvesting so I only know the basics.
With the second crop of leppas I did get the 2800 as it should have been before.

Β 

Β 

hahaha at least we figured it out! i updated my guide and made that part more clear, thanks for pointing that out! πŸ˜„ now its nothing but $$$$ from here on out!

image.png.8121c61de172ae5bfe1378eba247a897.pngthis how much i have after planting them on 5 characters, 3 with abundant the other 2 with just mistralton. i plan on getting the other 3 characters to abundant as well soon to maximize my profit

Edited by PumpActionWang
1 hour ago, PumpActionWang said:

hahaha at least we figured it out! i updated my guide and made that part more clear, thanks for pointing that out! πŸ˜„ now its nothing but $$$$ from here on out!

image.png.8121c61de172ae5bfe1378eba247a897.pngthis how much i have after planting them on 5 characters, 3 with abundant the other 2 with just mistralton. i plan on getting the other 3 characters to abundant as well soon to maximize my profit

that's a nice number you got there! so with the 6 characters with abundant, will be something like 5700 +/- i think (950 per ch).Β 

I'm gonna to do the same. already have 4 with abundant, almost there bro! full farmers haha
but the cost of the tools will be astronomic xD

On 29/05/2022 at 04:23, PumpActionWang said:

** o melhor mΓ©todo para se auto-sustentar Γ© fazer 2 contas(6 caracteres) no Unova no mΓ­nimo e chegar aos lotes de frutas antes do 6ΒΊ ginΓ‘sio e vocΓͺ absolutamente desejarΓ‘ que sua conta principal(3 caracteres) tenha um santuΓ‘rio abundante desbloqueado e a segunda conta em Mistralton, no mΓ­nimo, e se vocΓͺ for um jogador super hardcore, vocΓͺ pode levar todos os 6 personagens para o santuΓ‘rio abundante (sim, eu conheΓ§o pessoas que fizeram isso), mas eu sΓ³ tenho meus primeiros 3 personagens com todos os Unova desbloqueados e meu outros 3 personagens estΓ£o apenas em mistralton . e vocΓͺ precisarΓ‘ de dinheiro inicial para investir em sementes no inΓ­cio **
***************** PARA ESTE MΓ‰TODO FUNCIONAR, VOCÊ PRECISA DE STRINGS PERSONALIZADOS ********* ******

Link de strings personalizadas:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b3CbU5rX8W75o8NpR4xEPH_pMHXGsEeJ/view?usp=sharing

basta mover esses arquivos para sua pasta string, reiniciar o PokeMMO e pronto.

&

***COLOQUE A REGA NAS SUAS TECLAS DE ATALHO***

Β 

WATERINGCAN.thumb.png.262e8cb887d26b3dbea5fe2c56bade4d.png

Β 

Guia Leppa mais fΓ‘cil

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  imagem.png?ex=65add206&is=659b5d06&hm=01cΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  --------------------->COMBONAÇÕES DE SEMENTES<-------------------Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

CHERI = 3 PECHA PICANTE SIMPLES
Β  Β  Β = 1 DOCE SIMPLES / 1 DOCE MUITO
Β  Β  Β CRU = 1
Β  Β  Β  Β AMARGO SIMPLES / 1 LEPPA MUITO AMARGA = 1 DOCE SIMPLES / 1 AMARGO SIMPLES / 1 MUITO PICANTE
Β  Β  Β  OU VOCÊ PODE USAR MUITO SEMENTES NO LUGAR DA PICANTE PARA CRESCER LEPPAS TAMBΓ‰M

Β POR INSTΓ‚NCIA VOCÊ PODE FAZER:

1 muito doce / 1 muito amargo / 1 muito picante
1 doce puro / 1 muito amargo / 1 muito picante

1 muito doce / 1 amargo puro / 1 muito picante

TODOS FAREM UMA BAGA DE LEPPA

Β 

ISTO Γ‰ QUE SEMENTES VOCÊ OBTEM QUANDO COLHE ESTAS BAGAS

CRU = SIMPLESMENTE AMARGO E MUITO AMARGO

PECHA = DOCE SIMPLES E MUITO DOCE

CHERI = PICANTE SIMPLES E MUITO PICANTE

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Iniciando o Investimento

MELHOR MÉTODO LEPPA (TOTALMENTE AUTO-SUFICIENTE):

A 1Βͺ conta
DIA 1 estΓ‘ plantando Rawst, Pecha e Cheri apenas, e leppas no 2ΒΊ dia em 3 caracteres.
O PERSONAGEM 1 Γ© Rawst em Mistralton e Abundant.
CRU = 156 AMARGO SIMPLES X 156 MUITO AMARGO
COLHA ESTAS BAGAS PARA OBTER SEMENTES AMARGAS

Certifique-se de regΓ‘-los logo apΓ³s plantar

imagem.png?ex=65a64a07&is=6593d507&hm=df4

Β 

Β 

PERSONAGEM 2 serΓ‘ Pecha em Mistralton e Abundant

Pecha = 156 Simples Doce X 156 Muito Doce

COLHA ESTES PARA OBTER SEMENTES DOCES

imagem.png?ex=65a64b5c&is=6593d65c&hm=42a

Β 

Β 

PERSONAGEM 3 serΓ‘ uma mistura de Rawst e Pecha em Mistralton e Cheri em Abundant
Rawst = 36 Simples Amargo X 36 Muito Amargo
Pecha = 36 Simples Doce X 36 Muito Doce
Cheri = 252 Simples Picante

imagem.png?ex=65a64bdf&is=6593d6df&hm=455
imagem.png?ex=65a64bdf&is=6593d6df&hm=485

Β 

Β 

OPCIONAL

AlΓ©m disso, se vocΓͺ tiver sementes extras para fazer isso, em vez da mistura de rawst e pecha, vocΓͺ pode fazer Mago e Aguav, o que lhe dΓ‘ mais sementes simples para as leppas e tambΓ©m devolve mais sementes do que o rawst e a pecha.

Mago = 2 Muito DoceΒ 

O tempo de cultivo de 20 horas dΓ‘ 5-7 bagas e dΓ‘ sementes doces e muito doces quando colhidas

Aguav = 2 Muito Amargo

O tempo de cultivo de 20 horas dΓ‘ 5-7 bagas e dΓ‘ sementes amargas e muito amargas quando colhidas

imagem.thumb.png.f5bb379cf2c10e6f27d960eea77c0ff4.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2Βͺ conta

Todos os 3 personagens servirΓ£o apenas para Cheri

Cada personagem precisa de 216 sementes simples e picantes

imagem.png?ex=65a64cdc&is=6593d7dc&hm=31c

Β 

Β 

2ΒΊ DIA : LEPPAS NA PRIMEIRA CONTA COM TODOS OS 3 PERSONAGENS COM MISTRALTON E ABUNDANTE E CHERI NA 2Βͺ CONTA COM SΓ“ MISTRALTON .

Certifique-se de regΓ‘-los logo apΓ³s plantarΒ Β 

**DEFINIR TEMPORIZADORES DEFINIR TEMPORIZADORES DEFINIR TEMPORIZADORES DEFINIR TEMPORIZADORES**

O QUE ENCONTREI FUNCIONA MELHOR PARA MIM Γ‰ DEFINIR UM TEMPORIZADOR DE 20 HORAS E DEPOIS DEFINIR OUTRO TEMPORIZADOR PARA 10 HORAS PARA SABER QUANDO REGAR (REGAR TODAS AS BAGAS MESMO O CHERI) ENTΓƒO MAIS UM TEMPORIZADOR PARA 4 HORAS PARA PLANTAR AS BAGAS DE CHERI PARA QUE ASSIM O CHERIS SERÁ FEITO NO MESMO TEMPO QUE OS LEPPAS JÁ QUE LEVAM 16 HORAS

PARA CHERI, RAWST E PECHA AJUSTEI UM TEMPORIZADOR PARA 16 HORAS E OUTRO PARA 10 HORAS , MAS VOCÊ PODE REGAR A QUALQUER MOMENTO ENTRE 6-10 HORAS , ENTΓƒO BASTA ESPERAR QUE SEU TEMPORIZADOR DE 16 HORAS DESLIGUE E ELES SERΓƒO FEITOS.
este mΓ©todo serΓ‘ totalmente autossuficiente e vocΓͺ terΓ‘ lucro puro e obterΓ‘ cerca de 2.850-4.000 (se vocΓͺ usar as sementes extras para plantar mais bagas de leppa) leppas todos os dias. e com uma mΓ©dia de 80k por pilha, se vocΓͺ mantiver 500 e vender 2.300, terΓ‘ 1,84 milhΓ£o de lucro.

Β 

Β 

** Β  Se vocΓͺ caΓ§a brilhante ou apenas quer ganhar muito dinheiro, basta arrancar o curativo e fazer com que as 2 contas (6 caracteres) confiem em mim, vocΓͺ me agradecerΓ‘ mais tarde! FELIZ AGRICULTURA ❀️ Β  **

Eu quero tirar uma dΓΊvida, depois das leppas jΓ‘ maduras em qual velocidade elas vou diminuindo a porcentagem de vim menos frutos?

1 hour ago, PSYCHO said:

I didn't understand the 2nd day timer order ;-;, can someone put in a list or make a simpler version?

this is what i do, the cheri,rawst, and pecha day i set a :
16hr timer - time it takes them to grow
10hr timer - time to go water(can water anytime between the timer reaching 4hrs left - timer finish)

2nd Day: leppas & Cheri
20hr timer - time it takes leppas to grow
4hr timer - when i plant cheri berries since they take 16 hours they will be done same time as leppas
10hr timer - time to water EVERY berry even the cheri

hope this helps!!

Edited by PumpActionWang
13 minutes ago, KHAOSop said:

Eu quero tirar uma dΓΊvida, depois das leppas jΓ‘ maduras em qual velocidade elas vou diminuindo a porcentagem de vim menos frutos?

Una vez que estΓ©n listos, tienes entre 6 y 8 horas para recogerlos antes de empezar a perder rendimiento.

Β‘espero que esto ayude!

5 hours ago, Fiiity25 said:

that's a nice number you got there! so with the 6 characters with abundant, will be something like 5700 +/- i think (950 per ch).Β 

I'm gonna to do the same. already have 4 with abundant, almost there bro! full farmers haha
but the cost of the tools will be astronomic xD

yea the cost of the tools is a bit much but once you start planting the extra leppas, it pays for themselfs, and if you REALLY wanna make sure your harvesting tools are paid for, just do an hour gym rerun a day, i make about 300k in an hour.

• 2 weeks later...

The way you plant cheris make no sense to me. Assuming that the chance to harvest a very spicy seed is 30%, to harvest a plain spicy seed is 70%, you'll end up with on average 405 very spicy seeds after day 1, leaving you having to buy ~60 very spicy seeds to plant all the leppas on day 2. And what's the point of planting all those cheri seeds on day 2? Over time you'll just end up with a huge backlog of very spicy seeds when you could just be planting more leppas.Β I feel like there a lot better ways to be using all of the seed plots you have.
Β 

30 minutes ago, MufinOCE said:

The way you plant cheris make no sense to me. Assuming that the chance to harvest a very spicy seed is 30%, to harvest a plain spicy seed is 70%, you'll end up with on average 405 very spicy seeds after day 1, leaving you having to buy ~60 very spicy seeds to plant all the leppas on day 2. And what's the point of planting all those cheri seeds on day 2? Over time you'll just end up with a huge backlog of very spicy seeds when you could just be planting more leppas.Β I feel like there a lot better ways to be using all of the seed plots you have.
Β 

well i can promise you it works, and the seeds have some rng with them and i get enough usually like some days i get good rng and i get a lot more very spicy seeds and rarey i get not so good rng and dont as many very spicy seeds, and when i dont get good rng im maybe missing 40 tops? so you just buy what youre missing and its very worth it because of the day 2 planting of the cheris, so the point of planting on days 2 is the fact that you dont get as many very seeds so it helps you have more when you come back around to planting the leppas. Also i get more like 500-570ish not no 405

Edited by PumpActionWang
10 hours ago, Sindago said:

Nice guide! Thanks! I am starting planting now.

Β 

There's one thing that I don't get, it is the ~1.8M profit. You are not counting the harvesting tools needed to get the seeds, right?

yes i am counting them, when you first start obviously having to buy the harvesting tools uses money but after the first week when you start seeing the seeds just start to flood in and youll be using the extra very seeds and very spicyt seeds to start growing extra leppa berries which in turn makes you more money then selling the extra very seeds cause ive already done the math

Edited by PumpActionWang
14 minutes ago, PumpActionWang said:

well i can promise you it works, and the seeds have some rng with them and i get enough usually like some days i get good rng and i get a lot more very spicy seeds and rarey i get not so good rng and dont as many very spicy seeds, and when i dont get good rng im maybe missing 40 tops? so you just buy what youre missing and its very worth it because of the day 2 planting of the cheris, so the point of planting on days 2 is the fact that you dont get as many very seeds so it helps you have more when you come back around to planting the leppas. Also i get more like 500-570ish not no 405

How are you getting that many very spicy seeds? Your guide says to use 900 spicy seeds overall to plant cheris on day 1, which would leave you with 300 plants. Even with some insane rng i don't see how you could even get more than like 460. Just seems wrong to call it a self sustaining method if you have to buy seeds off the gtl most of the time lol

35 minutes ago, MufinOCE said:

How are you getting that many very spicy seeds? Your guide says to use 900 spicy seeds overall to plant cheris on day 1, which would leave you with 300 plants. Even with some insane rng i don't see how you could even get more than like 460. Just seems wrong to call it a self sustaining method if you have to buy seeds off the gtl most of the time lol

cause cheri take 3 plain spicy to plant bro? lol you didnt read my guide then it says it like 4 times that cheri is plain spicy, leppa takes the very spicy.... and when you harvestΒ  cheri berries you get a lot more plain then you do very...

Β 

22 minutes ago, PumpActionWang said:

cause cheri take 3 plain spicy to plant bro? lol you didnt read my guide then it says it like 4 times that cheri is plain spicy, leppa takes the very spicy.... and when you harvestΒ  cheri berries you get a lot more plain then you do very...

Β 

yes i know that lmao, im just questioning the amount of very spicy seeds you seemingly harvest from cheri berries, because you're claiming that you're harvesting 500-570 very spicy seeds from 300 plants worth of cheri berries

5 hours ago, MufinOCE said:

yes i know that lmao, im just questioning the amount of very spicy seeds you seemingly harvest from cheri berries, because you're claiming that you're harvesting 500-570 very spicy seeds from 300 plants worth of cheri berries

hi, I am using this method and although it is true that you are a little short of very spicy for day 2 (the first time you do it), but with the planting of cheris of day 2 + those of the next day (day 1 again), you will have enough for the next planting of leppas, and in the long run you will start to have very spicy leppas left over..Β i have 4ch with mistralton and abundant, then the 4ch i do abundant and mistralton only cheri

10 hours ago, Fiiity25 said:

hi, I am using this method and although it is true that you are a little short of very spicy for day 2 (the first time you do it), but with the planting of cheris of day 2 + those of the next day (day 1 again), you will have enough for the next planting of leppas, and in the long run you will start to have very spicy leppas left over..Β i have 4ch with mistralton and abundant, then the 4ch i do abundant and mistralton only cheri

yes exactly, over time you end up having way more left over which is what im talking about!

17 hours ago, MufinOCE said:

okay wait you may be kinda right, BUT its still RNG on how many you get back you dont always get the same amount when you harvest a certain number of berries, and all that matters is this method works great, and yes im aware that like the first couple harvest you may have to buy a little more seeds but once you start getting things going it all starts working itself out and you start getting more seeds than you can plant which is basically the whole point. so it kinda doesnt make sense why anyone should be complaining or being negative, if anyone is confused ill be more than happy to explain anything to anyone to get them to understand.

Edited by PumpActionWang
On 2/3/2024 at 3:24 AM, MufinOCE said:

image.png.0f721e6d3cf37c702b626adbee86c24a.png
this is what my seeds look like after doing day 1 planting and then day 2 leppas, then this is the rotation back to day 1. so this is what your seeds will look like once you get passed the initial couple harvest. it works great and i havent had to buy anymore seeds after those first days of harvesting. if done right your seeds should look like this too πŸ˜„ happy farming yall. if yall have anymore questions feel free to ask