Easy Leppa Berry Guide

Awesome work puting this together, great guide, If you have the time and patience for planting accross 6 characters which I don't LOL.

Not sure why some are getting confused with the very spicy since you're putting 4 entire chacters towards just farming them. 1:4 ratio seems about right from what I remmeber of my number crunching. Even if you're short, selling excess spicy seeds should cover the few spicy you'd be short.

9 hours ago, LonelyVEVO said:

Awesome work puting this together, great guide, If you have the time and patience for planting accross 6 characters which I don't LOL.

Not sure why some are getting confused with the very spicy since you're putting 4 entire chacters towards just farming them. 1:4 ratio seems about right from what I remmeber of my number crunching. Even if you're short, selling excess spicy seeds should cover the few spicy you'd be short.

thanks man i got into farming early on and noticed there wasnt a guide specifically for leppas so i made this one, and ive been updating it for a while and i feel its finally perfect im pretty proud of it 😄 and about the very spicy, you might have to buy very little seeds the first plant but after you start planting cheris when you do the leppa day you start saving up lots of them so yea not sure why ppl get confused about it either

On 1/23/2024 at 10:37 PM, KHAOSop said:

Eu quero tirar uma dúvida, depois das leppas já maduras em qual velocidade elas vou diminuindo a porcentagem de vim menos frutos?

Para todas las bayas, cuando estén completas, tienes 7 horas para recogerlas antes de perder rendimiento. No esperes un poco más o perderás rendimiento.

No se preocupe si ve sus bayas en rojo cuando tenga que regarlas. No perderá rendimiento durante un tiempo en rojo.

Si el servidor de PokeMMO se desconecta, el servidor regará todas las bayas hasta obtener 5 gotas completas tan pronto como el servidor esté en línea.

Hey, great guide. I have been freestyling my leppa farm for a while (I have 6 full unova accounts). Your guide is for incomplete unova accounts too. What is the math For full completed accounts?

and money wise, wouldnt it be ‘better’ to plant and farm cheris? Harvest them and plant again. And then sell the rest.

thanks 🙂 

8 hours ago, Borgie said:

Hey, great guide. I have been freestyling my leppa farm for a while (I have 6 full unova accounts). Your guide is for incomplete unova accounts too. What is the math For full completed accounts?

and money wise, wouldnt it be ‘better’ to plant and farm cheris? Harvest them and plant again. And then sell the rest.

thanks 🙂 

If you plant leppas at maximum efficiency they are pretty similar, it will depend on how well you can sell the seeds. 

Each Cheri plant produces a net 1.35 plain spicy seeds and 0.15 plain spicy seeds. I'll give you an example profit with plain spicy seeds@700 and very spicy seeds@1850, take off 100 for each because of listing fees, you can make 877.5 per plot or 195 per berry. My calculations for leppas@800 (via trade, so no GTL fee) result in 934/plot. 

With those above numbers u can make 870k with leppas, and 820k with cheris assuming 6 characters at mistralton and abundant. If you can sell the seeds at a higher price (either list higher on GTL and wait longer, or sell via trade to avoid listing fee), it could be more profitable to do cheris.

Edited by Watermeloans
On 3/18/2024 at 1:03 PM, Watermeloans said:

If you plant leppas at maximum efficiency they are pretty similar, it will depend on how well you can sell the seeds. 

Each Cheri plant produces a net 1.35 plain spicy seeds and 0.15 plain spicy seeds. I'll give you an example profit with plain spicy seeds@700 and very spicy seeds@1850, take off 100 for each because of listing fees, you can make 877.5 per plot or 195 per berry. My calculations for leppas@800 (via trade, so no GTL fee) result in 934/plot. 

With those above numbers u can make 870k with leppas, and 820k with cheris assuming 6 characters at mistralton and abundant. If you can sell the seeds at a higher price (either list higher on GTL and wait longer, or sell via trade to avoid listing fee), it could be more profitable to do cheris.

this is very true. if youre ONLY trying to make money, i think growing cheris with 3 plain spicy and selling all the verys is probably the most profitable way to farm, i think. 
i do leppas because im a shiny hunter and i need leppas and my team needs leppas, and i make decent money on the side doing it. if youre only trying to make money and you dont care about leppas, i think cheris are the way to go. but again i dont do leppas for the money i do it to shunt and sell my team cheap leppas and kinda make some money. but yes my guide is the VERY minimum you can do to survive doing leppas to self sustain.

• 2 weeks later...

hey i love the guide ty so much 🙏 i have the same question as borgie tho, what would the planting layout be like for the 2nd account to have abundant unlocked as well, not just mistralton? i've read watermeloan's guide too, so you'd need 1.85 or 2 cheri plants per 1 pecha and rawst correct? but i'm so shit at maths i just cannot visualise what that would look like in terms of plot/character division, like "156 rawst character 1, 156 pecha character 2, 36 rawst+36 pecha and 84 cheri character 3" etc. i hope i'm making sense 😅

Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2024 at 10:04 AM, Bluebottle said:

hey i love the guide ty so much 🙏 i have the same question as borgie tho, what would the planting layout be like for the 2nd account to have abundant unlocked as well, not just mistralton? i've read watermeloan's guide too, so you'd need 1.85 or 2 cheri plants per 1 pecha and rawst correct? but i'm so shit at maths i just cannot visualise what that would look like in terms of plot/character division, like "156 rawst character 1, 156 pecha character 2, 36 rawst+36 pecha and 84 cheri character 3" etc. i hope i'm making sense 😅

yea its not complex dont think about it too hard, youd just plant more cheri and rawst and pecha is all. just whatever u need more of, but def more cheri for sure. like id probably do cheri on one, then cheri in mistralton, and rawst&pecha in abundant then on the other id do rawst in mistralton and pecha in abundant, something like that? just prefernce really, there is no wrong way to do it as long as you get the seeds you need.

Edited by PumpActionWang