Easy Leppa Berry Guide

**the best method to self sustain is to make 2 accounts(6 characters) in unova at the very minimum and get to the berry plots before the 6th gym and youll absolutely want your main account(3 characters) to have abundant shrine unlocked and the 2nd account at mistralton at the very least, and if youre a super hardcore gamer you can get all 6 characters to abundant shrine(yes i know people who have done this) but i just have my first 3 characters with all unova unlocked and my other 3 characters are just in mistralton. and you will need starting money to invest into seeds at first**
*****************FOR THIS METHOD TO WORK YOU NEED THE CUSTOM STRINGS***************

Custom Strings Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b3CbU5rX8W75o8NpR4xEPH_pMHXGsEeJ/view?usp=sharing

just move these files into your string folder then restart PokeMMO and thats it.

&

***PUT WATERING CAN ON YOUR HOTKEYS***

WATERINGCAN.thumb.png.262e8cb887d26b3dbea5fe2c56bade4d.png

i also changed the color of the droplets so they are easier to see, cause i know a lot of people had problems with the color of those and couldn't tell if they were full or not

image.thumb.png.3eb1d9c86a80a82bf720d9cdb1f7c7b3.png

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K0nVE4hUtdz5TrPqEyqqQqs5P_0OS3xH/view?usp=sharing

just download this xml file and put it in the theme folder that you are using for your client, if youre not using a custom one you just put it in the default theme folder just how i have it in the picture below!

just replace it with file thats already in there and then just restart your client and it should work

image.png.b70b225068e26968c69e4dee90819f80.png

Easiest Leppa Guide 

--------------------->SEED COMBONATIONS<-------------------                                         

CHERI = 3 PLAIN SPICY
     PECHA = 1 PLAIN SWEET / 1 VERY SWEET
     RAWST = 1 PLAIN BITTER / 1 VERY BITTER
       LEPPA = 1 PLAIN SWEET / 1 PLAIN BITTER / 1 VERY SPICY
      OR YOU CAN USE VERY SEEDS IN PLACE OF THE PLAIN TO GROW LEPPAS AS WEL

FOR INSTANCE YOU CAN DO:

1 very sweet / 1 very bitter / 1 very spicy
1 plain sweet / 1 very bitter / 1 very spicy

1 very sweet / 1plain bitter / 1 very spicy

WILL ALL MAKE A LEPPA BERRY

THIS IS WHAT SEEDS YOU GET WHEN YOU HARVEST THESE BERRIES

RAWST = PLAIN BITTER & VERY BITTER

PECHA = PLAIN SWEET & VERY SWEET

CHERI = PLAIN SPICY & VERY SPICY

Price Breakdown

so i found someone who did an in depth guide breaking down the prices and profit who did a REALLY great job so im going to link their guide here:
**now just a disclaimer his guide is for 2 Accounts that have ALL unova done and my guide is for 1 account with all unova and 2nd acc with just mistralton so be mindful of that.**

Total Plots

Mistralton has: 72 plots
Abundant Shrine has: 84
Unova total plots = 156

THIS IS THE SEEDS YOU NEED TO GROW LEPPAS

1 VERY SPICY

1 PLAIN SWEET OR 1 VERY SWEET

1 PLAIN BITTER OR 1 VERY BITTER

THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE HARVESTING TOOLS

harvestingtools.png.e19d6422d46ac054b616b9207045a85c.png

Watering Times

Spoiler

**SET TIMERS SET TIMERS SET TIMERS SET TIMERS**

16 hour berries

When you first plant the berry you will have 2 water droplets full.

The most time you have before you have to water for the first time is after 7 hours.

Don't go a little longer than this or you will lose yield. 7 hour and 1 minute will be a yield loss.

After you water the berries you will have 5 water droplets full.

The most time you have before you have to water again is after 12 hours.

Don't go a little longer than this or you will lose yield.

Since this is 16 hour berries. Your berries will be completed before you need to water a 2nd time.

So for this berry kind you only need to water once. So make sure you water first time after at least 4 hours.

20 hour berries

When you first plant the berry you will have 2 water droplets full.

The most time you have before you have to water for the first time is after 7 hours.

Don't go a little longer than this or you will lose yield.7 hour and 1 minute will be a yield loss.

After you water the berries you will have 5 water droplets full.

The most time you have before you have to water again is after 12 hours.

Don't go a little longer than this or you will lose yield.

Since this is 20 hour berries you will need to water 2 times.

For ALL BERRIES when they are complete you have 7 hours to pick them up before you lose yield. DONT go a little longer or you will lose yield.

If the server of PokeMMO goes offline, then all berries will be watered to 5 full droplets by the server as soon as the server is online.

You also only lose yield when you water 5 water droplets and it becomes flooded with 5 water droplets blinking.

this is what i do: the cheri,rawst, and pecha day i set a :
16hr timer - time it takes them to grow
10hr timer - time to go water(can water anytime between the timer reaching 4hrs left - timer finish)

2nd Day: leppas & Cheri
20hr timer - time it takes leppas to grow
4hr timer - when i plant cheri berries since they take 16 hours they will be done same time as leppas
10hr timer - time to water EVERY berry even the cheri

BEST LEPPA METHOD (FULLY SELF SUFFICIENT):

1ST Account
DAY 1 is planting Rawst, Pecha, and Cheri only, and leppas on the 2nd day on 3 characters.
CHARACTER 1 is Rawst at Mistralton and Abundant.
RAWST= 156 PLAIN BITTER X 156 VERY BITTER
HARVEST THESE BERRIES TO GET BITTER SEEDS

MAKE SURE YOU WATER THEM RIGHT AFTER YOU PLANT

image.png?ex=66035cb3&is=65f0e7b3&hm=c62

CHARACTER 2 will be Pecha at Mistralton and Abundant

Pecha = 156 Plain Sweet X 156 Very Sweet

HARVEST THESE TO GET SWEET SEEDS

image.png?ex=66035cfa&is=65f0e7fa&hm=c96

CHARACTER 3 will be a mix of Rawst and Pecha in Mistralton and Cheri at Abundant
Rawst = 36 Plain Bitter X 36 Very Bitter
Pecha = 36 Plain Sweet X 36 Very Sweet
Cheri = 252 Plain Spicy

image.png?ex=66035d19&is=65f0e819&hm=600

image.png?ex=66035d19&is=65f0e819&hm=a6b

OPTIONAL

Also if you have the extra very seeds to do so instead of the mix of rawst and pecha, you can do Mago and Aguav, which gives you more plain seeds for the leppas and also gives you more seeds back than the rawst and pecha.

Mago = 2 Very Sweet 

20 hour grow time gives 5-7 berries and gives plain sweet and very sweet seeds when harvested

Aguav = 2 Very Bitter

20 hour grow time gives 5-7 berries and gives plain bitter and very bitter seeds when harvested

image.thumb.png.f5bb379cf2c10e6f27d960eea77c0ff4.png

2ND Account

All 3 Characters will just do Cheri

Each Character needs 216 Plain Spicy seeds

2ndaccALLcheri.thumb.png.17f4f6848efc1a000a9489be4204e26a.png

2ND DAY: LEPPAS ON THE FIRST ACCOUNT WITH ALL 3 CHARACTERS WITH MISTRALTON AND ABUNDANT

CHERI ON THE 2ND ACCOUNT WITH JUST MISTRALTON.

image.png?ex=66077e82&is=65f50982&hm=d74

this method will be fully self sufficient and youll have pure profit and youll get about 2850-4000(if you use the extra very seeds to plant more leppa berries)

**  If you shiny hunt or just wanna make some great money then just rip the bandaid off and make the 2 Accounts(6 characters) trust me, youll thank me later! HAPPY FARMING ❤️  **

Edited by PumpActionWang
updating for better information on this method of farming
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey ty for this great guide!! but i don't get why u dont recommend doing this with one character i can't use abundant shrine to farm cherry,pecha and rawst and plant leppa at Mistralton City?  we produce less leppa but  should still work or iam wrong?

Edited by idbhbb

its just a suggestion, you dont have to do it my way, you can do it your way but look at it this way, leppas take 20 hours to grow, i have 3 characters that grow leppas at mistralton while you only use one...we could plant at the same time, youd plant 72 leppas while i plant 216. and we both have to wait the 20 hours for them to grow so you only have 72 plants done in 20 hours, while i have 216 grown in the same amount of time as you. basically what im saying is you can do it youre way, but youll be harvesting lets say on average 6 leppas per plant so in 20 hours youd have roughly 432 leppas in 20 hours while id have roughly 1296 leppas in the same amount of time. if youre okay with making less then you dont have to make other characters, i just strongly encourage it cause you make more in the same amount of time. up to you bro.

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2022 at 1:33 PM, PumpActionWang said:

its just a suggestion, you dont have to do it my way, you can do it your way but look at it this way, leppas take 20 hours to grow, i have 3 characters that grow leppas at mistralton while you only use one...we could plant at the same time, youd plant 72 leppas while i plant 216. and we both have to wait the 20 hours for them to grow so you only have 72 plants done in 20 hours, while i have 216 grown in the same amount of time as you. basically what im saying is you can do it youre way, but youll be harvesting lets say on average 6 leppas per plant so in 20 hours youd have roughly 432 leppas in 20 hours while id have roughly 1296 leppas in the same amount of time. if youre okay with making less then you dont have to make other characters, i just strongly encourage it cause you make more in the same amount of time. up to you bro.

Yeah but you're not self sustaining which is the whole premise of this.

If you see he has the other ults growing Cherri, Pecha, and Rawst. Not just buying all the seeds and growing Leppa.

On 8/20/2022 at 9:33 PM, PumpActionWang said:

while id have roughly 1296 leppas in the same amount of time.

thats still 6 leppa's on average plus you be doing more work during those 20 hours like more seeds to plant and more plots to water. yes you receive more money but thats more because you have more quantity the profit per leppa is still gonna be the same

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2023 at 3:55 PM, PSYCHO said:

Are the seeds in this image the amount I need? And whatever else I have do I sell?

haha, no this is just an example of me saving up lots of seeds, its up to you if you want to grow lots of cheri, pecha, and rawst and save those seeds up before you start growing leppas, and then you just continue to grow those 3 plants along side leppas. does that make sense?

On 11/30/2022 at 1:39 AM, powerdrib said:

thats still 6 leppa's on average plus you be doing more work during those 20 hours like more seeds to plant and more plots to water. yes you receive more money but thats more because you have more quantity the profit per leppa is still gonna be the same

another late response from me but, yes obviously its more work but its not much more work, once you get the alts to the berry plots all youre doing is planting and watering. i suggest anyone who wants to follow my guide make 2 accounts and make 3 characters per account, you should already have ur main character done with unova and unlock abundant shrine. the only part that is the most work is obviously getting the other 5 characters to the plot before the 6th gym in mistralton. after that you just plant and water and its as easy as that. it VERY worth it. and im telling you if anyone wants to only use 3 characters thats fine but making the 3 more characters is SO very worth it IMO, youre maybe adding like 30 mins more of work with having to plant and water. either take my advice and follow my guide or dont, i really dont care, i made this for people who are trying to make some decent cash while not having to do much work and the plus to growing berries is while they are growing you can do gym reruns to make some extra money on the side and then ALSO can rebattle the rich trainers on top of that then after all that you go pick your berries and repeat... my point is while the berries grow you can go do any other method of making money while you wait on the growing process. so again its worth it IMO, and if you wanna follow my guide or not is up to you. i just wanted to make something for the community for the people who know they will be playing this game for a long time to come, ive been playing for a little over a year and still going strong and berries is one of my main sources of income and im also a shiny hunter so i dont ever have to pay for my leppas

Edited by PumpActionWang
On 1/7/2023 at 4:55 AM, PSYCHO said:

Are the seeds in this image the amount I need? And whatever else I have do I sell?

i think if your seed is overflowing u can sell some, but make sure. you can replant all your berries again after u harvesting all your berries.
its still make some cash income

2 hours ago, adrianvolt said:

i think if your seed is overflowing u can sell some, but make sure. you can replant all your berries again after u harvesting all your berries.
its still make some cash income

exactly, i get lots of extra bitter and sweet very seeds, i sell those to make up for the cost of the harvesting tools.

Edited by PumpActionWang

noted. thanks so much for this guide pump , already have 2 characs with abundant (main and an alt) i creaated the third some months ago but im lazy af to do story again , sometimes i think about this berry thing and i keep doing story again so almost finish the first account and ill go to the second soon , ty again

Edited by hamizoss
  • 3 months later...

Do you know roughly how much you're profiting by doing this yourself vs just buying the seeds and selling the Leppas?

I calculated out current prices, assuming a 936 yield (avg 6/plant) and factoring the listing fee would result in a net of only about 78k.

Trying to figure out if this is worth it considering the amount of multitasking and juggling.

On 11/11/2023 at 7:58 PM, SphealTeamSix said:

Do you know roughly how much you're profiting by doing this yourself vs just buying the seeds and selling the Leppas?

I calculated out current prices, assuming a 936 yield (avg 6/plant) and factoring the listing fee would result in a net of only about 78k.

Trying to figure out if this is worth it considering the amount of multitasking and juggling.

oh yea i do know, buying the seeds everytime is NOT worth it at all as you only profit MAYBE 200k versus the roughly 2m every other day or 1m a day profit a day. and the whole point of planting the cheri, rawst and pecha is how you become self sufficent and should never have to buy seeds after the first investment. and as youll see at the top of this guide for this method to be viable enough you NEED to get custom strings that helps you water instantly and plant a lot faster which saves you A LOT of time. if you need custom strings just DM me and ill gladly give you invite to my discord to get them.

Edited by PumpActionWang
On 11/11/2023 at 7:58 PM, SphealTeamSix said:

also i just realized you said listing fee, NEVER sell leppas on GTL. there are plenty of shiny hunters either on trade chat trying to buy leppas, or get in contact with people that are apart of a shiny hunting team, they are ALWAYS looking for leppas. because of listing fee you only make 75k and less per stack on GTL, when you should be making 80k plus when you trade directly with other players.

Edited by PumpActionWang
On 1/16/2024 at 2:17 PM, presenceCyan said:

do you rather sell all your extra seeds? or replant for leppas? is there much of a difference?

replant for leppas, there is a difference youre making more by planting the seeds to plant extra leppas, so its worth just using them to plant more leppas. i use to sell the very seeds but someone told me about using them to make leppas, i actually didnt know you could use very seeds in place of the plain seeds to make leppas.