PokeMMO - Shiny Everything Mod

Hello,  I am Vetta, 

I wanted to share some mod files and I hope this is the right place to put them...

\

Please keep in mind this is a community effort completely! This is essentially a few edits to 3 Pre-existing mods that I am trying to create for a bit of replay values, so please just try and keep in mind. ❤️

1: 3DS Pokemon Icons
2: HD Battle Sprites
3: PokeMMO Mega And 5 Gen Follower Sprites (Sparkly Shiny & Beta Version)

In future updates i will be replacing some mons with legendary sprites for fun !

Added Shiny Mew (Replaces Duosion)

Added Shiny Darkrai Mod (Replaces Zoroark) 

This is a video of the current state of the downloadable version of the mod hosted on the Gdrive Cloud Link below... Updates for mew darkrai and others will come soon...

Files for Just The Everything Shiny Mod:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15uXQfj0uiIe9e7avR_fOlAC7aSmder79?usp=sharing

Files for the Legendary Version Of Everything Shiny Mod

(place holder download will be put here when its ready) 

This mod is what you think it is. It simply replaces ALL POKEMON SPRITES IN THE GAME with shiny sprites for a bit of fun, It will also be useful if lets say you want to check out a shiny pokemon in game before buying a LEGIT from the trade market. Keep in mind this does not effect "real" legit shiny pokemon they will still have their STAR icon to differentiate them, However i do think its a good idea to use a "shiny sound mod" with this mod to be sure you dont miss it should the 1-30,000 chance happen and you find a proper shiny.

All that said I hope you all have fun with it!

Edited by shinyeverythingmod
adding info

yep this basically replaces all the normal sprites with shiny ones it was more a mass file rename than a mod, (this just seemed the place for those things on forums)

but i was having fun replay wise with it and i thought to myself this could be a challenge for me as a shiny hunter. (and others)

Will I Even see the shiny if it appears?

But today I put those fears to rest thanks to great coders and developers here.  

because wouldn't you know? I was using sweet scent for horde encounters trying to level up a few mon today in the Chargestone cave in Unova and...

THIS HAPPENED! ? 

That put my concerns to rest and made me think WOW WHAT AMAZINGLY INTUITIVE IT IS OF THESE DEVS TO IMPLEMENT SUCH QUALITY OF LIFE FEATURES! 

1: Shiny sound mods TY

2: Shiny Sparkle TY

3: NAMING IT WITH THE PRE-FIX SHINY (This was very impressive to me, these devs are very thoughtful to have done that we should all be very thankful for that!)

also on a side note ... I may be working on some other neat mods.. lol Meet "Little Mario, Little Luigi and Little Yoshi friends! ❤️ 

Edited by shinyeverythingmod
my poor spelling lol
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...