[GUI] Archetype - Total PokeMMO visual overhaul including animations and customizable options

20 hours ago, Kirgan said:

Hello, love the theme but had an issue.

Any fix for this?

2023-05-05 16_16_36-РokeMMO.png

Look at the reply right above yours.

Thanks for the report.

https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/149494-gui-archetype-total-pokemmo-visual-overhaul-including-animations-and-customizable-options/&do=findComment&comment=1998705

edit: fixed

Edited by nurver9

Deleted previous version from themes folder and extraced beta release zip in, theme doesn't get recognized from client. I can't pick it from options

Edit: nevermind, you have to open the zip, pick archetype sub folder and move it to pokemmos theme folder

Edited by Mokujin97
9 minutes ago, Mokujin97 said:

Deleted previous version from themes folder and extraced beta release zip in, theme doesn't get recognized from client. I can't pick it from options

Edit: nevermind, you have to open the zip, pick archetype sub folder and move it to pokemmos theme folder

Nope, you are not installing the theme correctly. Do not cherry pick anything out of the archive.
You are missing all of the icons stored in the atlas folder.

As per installation instructions, simply extract into the data folder, not the themes folder. Due to the folder structure I packaged the zip with, it installs the theme and the icons at the same time.

image.png.b71427785546015e84155b1e65fd2f30.png
https://github.com/ssjshields/archetype#installation

Edited by nurver9
37 minutes ago, nurver9 said:

Nope, you are not installing the theme correctly. Do not cherry pick anything out of the archive.
You are missing all of the icons stored in the atlas folder.

As per installation instructions, simply extract into the data folder, not the themes folder. Due to the folder structure I packaged the zip with, it installs the theme and the icons at the same time.

image.png.b71427785546015e84155b1e65fd2f30.png
https://github.com/ssjshields/archetype#installation

I've extracted the zip into data folder tho i can't select theme from options. What am i doing wrong?

Ehn3Mp5Yf8.png

javaw_9AyziNDsTH.gif

9 minutes ago, Mokujin97 said:

I've extracted the zip into data folder tho i can't select theme from options. What am i doing wrong?

Ehn3Mp5Yf8.png

javaw_9AyziNDsTH.gif

Nowhere in the directions does it say to extract the zip itself into the folder

image.png.c51ac7be3584116abf9098fe708f671c.png

Open the ZIP, open the folder, then extract into data folder.

OR just manually drop the Archetype folder into data\themes folder (like you did.) AND the sprites folder into the data\sprites folder.

(GitHub automatically puts repositories into a parent folder. There is nothing we can do about this.)

Edited by nurver9

@Mokujin97 or others who have questions regarding installation / updating

MHAetBlYvM.gif

Edited by nurver9
if you don't want to use any custom icons at all, you do not have to install the atlas main.png. as per readme, repair client to restore the original iconset.
22 hours ago, nurver9 said:

Charm timer rework to match with notification area

Fixed default theme bug; grabbable area not being the entire popup

(forums max image size is 1.4mb, sorry for compression.)

ezgif.com-crop.gif.e1e283b5c809bb96f921c8d3cef166c1.gif  ezgif.com-crop_1.gif.dbdddc418149d09925427c60e8aad55a.gif

little oopsie; seems like in some cases the timer background stays around even after charms gone.
we've reverted this change for this asset temporarily unfortunately, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Edited by nurver9
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kittu15 said:

How to fix this (overlapping in PC)

I even tried deleting and re-installing the theme, but nothing worked...

I downloaded the Beta version (latest)

Not sure whether Beta or Stable version will be better...

Screenshot 2023-05-20 191045.jpg

I can't replicate this bug on my system.

What roms are you using? Did you make any changes to the theme?

46 minutes ago, realmadrid1809 said:

I can't replicate this bug on my system.

What roms are you using? Did you make any changes to the theme?

These are roms I use... and no as such changes to theme except "Change your colour and looks"

moreover I also tried repairing my client...

Does "Shao's strings" got anything to do with this? I have those...

roms.jpg

28 minutes ago, Kittu15 said:

These are roms I use... and no as such changes to theme except "Change your colour and looks"

roms.jpg

can you remove those modified strings entirely from the string folder and retest.
only keep the default translations in the strings folder.

edit: don't bother, I tested on own- still trying to pinpoint route cause of this. we cannot replicate the issue yet

Edited by nurver9
31 minutes ago, Kittu15 said:

roms.jpg

Can you show me what your battle boxes look like

13 hours ago, CloneBtw said:

Is there a way to make the theme slightly transparent?

You can add these hex codes in front of the colors inside your choose-your-colors.xml to add transparency (making them go from 6 digits to 8 digits). However keep in mind that we didn't intend this when making the theme so we can't fix any bugs you may encounter from this

https://gist.github.com/lopspower/03fb1cc0ac9f32ef38f4

9 hours ago, realmadrid1809 said:

You can add these hex codes in front of the colors inside your choose-your-colors.xml to add transparency (making them go from 6 digits to 8 digits). However keep in mind that we didn't intend this when making the theme so we can't fix any bugs you may encounter from this

https://gist.github.com/lopspower/03fb1cc0ac9f32ef38f4

Hey thanks for the reply. While it does technically work, making the UI transparent does bring icons from the default UI forward, and thus, making this change pointless. Thanks anyway!