JohtoToday?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Same with me , this is honestly just getting disrespectful. Why announce johto and then release all these tiny updates when you know everybody is going to get hype thinking its johto. Could have easily just released these updates WITH johto. Just feels like my heart is being played with especially after damian trolling and saying the last update was johto. That being said this obviously isnt johto, theyve already said they are going to make a test server first and that hasnt come out yet, i would be shocked if they made the spring deadline at this rate so dont get too excited.

Just now, Himurashi said:

In my experience, when admins do not comment why a server is down is because its a security issue. I sincerely hope its not, because those are a pain, even for big companies.

Also, I hope my berries are watered when they do go up again.

They will be watered fully, so no worries about that.

10 minutes ago, Ajbramberg said:

Same with me , this is honestly just getting disrespectful. Why announce johto and then release all these tiny updates when you know everybody is going to get hype thinking its johto. Could have easily just released these updates WITH johto. Just feels like my heart is being played with especially after damian trolling and saying the last update was johto. That being said this obviously isnt johto, theyve already said they are going to make a test server first and that hasnt come out yet, i would be shocked if they made the spring deadline at this rate so dont get too excited.

Welcome to the world. Welcome to PokeMMO. Just enjoy ❤️

9 minutes ago, Ajbramberg said:

Yeah, im not sure how long its been down because i just went to log in about 30 minutes ago but its crazy that nothings been posted by staff yet, hopefully they didnt get that letter from nintendo.

So enjoy the game every day you can, however. You never know when the last day may be. It is not the case today but keep it in mind, just enjoy this beautiful game.

18 minutes ago, Ajbramberg said:

Yeah, im not sure how long its been down because i just went to log in about 30 minutes ago but its crazy that nothings been posted by staff yet, hopefully they didnt get that letter from nintendo.

I don't think so
As far as I know they have already dodged a DMCA by Nintendo, and PokeMMO is nothing more than an online emulator, so I don't think they can take it down that easily

Edited by Andr3a281093
1 hour ago, Ajbramberg said:

"berg" btw