Johto Hordes

10 minutes ago, Branaso said:

hordes weren't implemented in Johto PTS , so we have no idea about the hordes that will be present in johto, but there a high chance of some mons to be introduced as new hordes like sunkern,mareep and maybe even natu in the ruins of alpha

A mareep horde would be sooooo so awesome. Even if it was just a x3 horde or something super common like the single staryus on r13 unova

48 minutes ago, Branaso said:

already noted some haha, like corsola is very common in cianwood iirc and Shuckle is very common in johto too + the miltank route already have some good shinies including tauros and farfetch'd

Oooooooo. Shuckle outside the safari gets me fired up, even without a horde. And that tauros route....ill be spending some time there i think xD

Ive stayed off the PTS this time around to keep the full release a complete surprise. But youre making me anxious.

Lets bypass the future test weekends and bring us the release!! ♡ 

Because they talk about Johto, they've been talking about the same thing for 5 years. Has it already been implemented?
I promised to come back when they add this region

Por que hablan de Johto, hace 5 años que se habla de lo mismo. Acaso ya se implemento?
Prometi volver cuando agreguen esta region

Stay tuned, johtomorrow is almost implemented

53 minutes ago, Ovale said:

Because they talk about Johto, they've been talking about the same thing for 5 years. Has it already been implemented?
I promised to come back when they add this region

Por que hablan de Johto, hace 5 años que se habla de lo mismo. Acaso ya se implemento?
Prometi volver cuando agreguen esta region