Roaming Legendaries FAQ

Damian

Um... I've been Encountering Suicune for almost 10k already & I'm always Searching on Water Tile at Route 35 & it's Spring Season since LNY Event Began too & also! It's supposedly on Summer Season since Roaming Legendary has been Rotated too. Now I'm wondering if anyone got a Suicune on Water during LNY Event & Spring Season or it's a Bug that causing the Roaming Legendary Rotation was False & it's on the Land Tile the whole Time since Previous Roaming Legendary was Entei & Summer Season too as the Effect on Wild Location Spot on Suicune in Pokédex?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Entonces si atrapé a suicune en el mes pasado puedo volver a capturar otro el mes que viene osea así tendría 2 suicune con el mismo EO, es posible eso ???🤔🤔🥹

Entonces si atrapé a suicune en el mes pasado puedo volver a capturar otro el mes que viene osea así tendría 2 suicune con el mismo EO, es posible eso ???🤔🤔🥹

Entonces si atrapé a suicune en el mes pasado puedo volver a capturar otro el mes que viene osea así tendría 2 suicune con el mismo EO, es posible eso ???

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I haven't seen anything like this in the comments so, I'd like to add a calendar of the Legendaries spawning each month:

January - Zapdos (Kanto), Entei (Johto).

February - Moltres (Kanto), Suicune (Johto).

March - Articuno (Kanto), Raikou (Johto).

April - Zapdos (Kanto), Entei (Johto).

May - Moltres (Kanto), Suicune (Johto).

June - Articuno (Kanto), Raikou (Johto).

July - Zapdos (Kanto), Entei (Johto).

August - Moltres (Kanto), Suicune (Johto).

September - Articuno (Kanto), Raikou (Johto).

October - Zapdos (Kanto), Entei (Johto).

November - Moltres (Kanto), Suicune (Johto).

December - Articuno (Kanto), Raikou (Johto).

Unless there are changes made with any potential update during this year, this is the "schedule" we should see the roaming legendaries in.

I'd also like to add that the reset/change time is at 00:00 UTC on the 1st of every month. Most players won't see this change at midnight in their own time, because of the timezone differences.

I hope this information helps.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2024 at 6:03 AM, ValFeff said:

I'd also like to add that the reset/change time is at 00:00 UTC on the 1st of every month. Most players won't see this change at midnight in their own time, because of the timezone differences. 

It is still possible to be seen since when it is 00:00 UTC, it's also Midnight in game. There is even a calc to determine which hour in-game you're currently in. Pick the hours irl according to UTC-0, and do *4. If it's bigger than 24, decrease the hours in 24, and if still are higher than 24 then you decrease again until it's no longer the case. The amount of needed 24 decreases is the number of days passed in-game for that IRL day.

Posted (edited)
On 1/3/2024 at 3:49 PM, Sindago said:

Do you have the chance to get an orb for every wild pokemon defeated or only once per battle? I.e. hordes can drop multiple orbs?

Another question, are we able to know the drop rate of elem. orbs?

On 1/5/2024 at 7:53 PM, Damian said:

I would expect hordes can only drop 1 orb just like you only get one item via Pickup for hordes. No-one knows the drop rate; you can do some farming and collect some data and if you get enough I'm happy to include it in the guide and credit you 🙂

Just one per horde. When it's dropped, "Coalescencia"(My client is on PT-BR so that's the name of ability) triggers mid-battle. I've done a test leveling my Zapdos all the way to 100. Collected 2 orbs. Didn't counted the hordes but i know the area and the average XP of them(~6000). With 182 Hordes until lvl 100, i estimated the chance on 1% approximately. An horde takes ~30s to kill so i estimate 50 mins of horde killing until one poppes out. Still recomend the level trainers to have Zapdos, since they can expect to farm a lot of hordes. 

Edited by caioxlive13
  • 4 weeks later...

Like in original games, are they gonna run after first turn? so i need a pokemon like Dugtrio or Golbat to avoid then to run? is it like in original games when they change location each time you change a new route? or can i just be in the same grass location the whole day until they appear?. Thanks

1 hour ago, Green94 said:

Like in original games, are they gonna run after first turn? so i need a pokemon like Dugtrio or Golbat to avoid then to run?

Don't worry, they do not run away in this game.

1 hour ago, Green94 said:

is it like in original games when they change location each time you change a new route? or can i just be in the same grass location the whole day until they appear?

They don't change locations so yeah, you can just keep searching in the same place.

Thanks 🙂

10 minutes ago, Cheemsito said:

They don't change locations so yeah, you can just keep searching in the same place.

11 minutes ago, Cheemsito said: