Giovanni xd

Sergkn

Question

4 answers to this question

I don't think so, Blue/Gary is stuck in PokeMMO in the role of Kanto champion.

Of course you beat him, but he returns to claim the title.

I know in FRLG Giovanni leaves the gym, because he thinks to reform TR.

In vanilla Pokemon Red/Blue he decides to stay as gym leader.

Now with the implementation Johto, the dev have the perfect occasion to make a close to this character and bring him back.

Giovanni was in the data of HGSS for a special event, but you can’t implement as it is in Pokemmo.

It’s time travel with Celebi. It doesn’t match the storyline of PokeMMO where apparently Kanto and Johto plots are close in time, not years apart.

The devs ‘d take inspiration but.

Place Giovanni in the hidden cave in Tohjo Falls.

No Celebi, no Lyra/Ethan useless companion.

The player just enter the cave in the falls. There’s Giovanni sprite as a custom NPC that (!) as soon as the player come close to him and battles the player.

The dialogue before battle ‘d be: “I’m going to Johto because I’ve heard from the radio my executive there are in big trouble. Go away little kid, don’t have time to waste. I’ll crush you!”

Then it starts the fight with Honchkrow and other poke.

After the defeat, Giovanni says: “I can’t believe a kid defeat my pokemon!! Could be the same boy my executives was talking about?

It’s better for now coming back to Kanto to smooth ruffled feathers.”

Then he disapears from that place.

The reward for this side quest battle is that if you ‘ve completed the Kanto storyline (including Sevii Islands); you’ll see Giovanni back in his gym, and you can rematch him as the other kanto gym leaders.

I really hope the developer ‘d take in consideration this idea.

Ohh with this all makes sense. Now I dont think my idea was ridiculous about making some event with him xd.

I was only thinking of making appear giovanni in viridian city gim as if nothing happens after beat the kanto e4, put the giovanni npc there and thats it but I see it can be done in some interesting way now.