PokeMMO Max Quiz (Staff & Support Only)

Goku

7 hours ago, Shadow said:

@GokuSorry for the tag mate, i'd suggest you to probably switch the date, as September 30th may be the tt date (I assume it's either that one or the next week in October). Day wouldn't be an issue itself, but the time is the exact one where the TT starts

Damnnn I didn't think of that. Well I'm open this entire week. How is Sunday, Thursday or even Wednesday? Also please advise if the times are okay. I can probably change it a bit as well. Just trying to pick a date where the majority is available :3

Edited by Goku
8 hours ago, Goku said:

Damnnn I didn't think of that. Well I'm open this entire week. How is Sunday, Thursday or even Wednesday? Also please advise if the times are okay. I can probably change it a bit as well. Just trying to pick a date where the majority is available :3

Can't speak for the others availability on those days, but as long as nobody is busy those days would work well as long as it's not during a TT ^^

Event was a great success!

Thank you so much everyone for coming

1st Place

@Tranzmaster - 18 points.

2nd Place

@ZacC - 16 Points

3rd Place 

@Austin - 13 Points

Honorable mention for @Bearminator who came in late and managed to gather a huge 11 points!

@Shadow for keeping the chat fun and also raking in a strong 6 points!

@EnzoAbbacchio Thank you for taking the time to join the event. Was fun having you.

Reward Points will be mailed within 24 hours to the winners. Thanks again guys. Have a fantastic week!

Thread can be closed<3

• Shadow locked this topic