Pumpking Bossfight Personal Statistic Data

PSTLV

Question

I understand that we cannot conclude that the 2023 Halloween event will have the same/similar concept as previous years' Halloween events, which was a bossfight with 3 phases. However, if it turns out to be similar, is it possible to make it in someway that we can see our statistics such as win/lose rate, highest winstreak, etc, maybe like personal statistics on matchmaking signups? (picture attached).

My experience at the Halloween 2022 hard mode event was very challenging. I have experienced many wins and losses. With this statistical data, I can assess how well I did in the event.

Also might be interesting discussion: is it great idea to be able to see other people's pumpking bossfight statistics, maybe a leaderboard?

Thankyou!

Screenshot_20231008_120008_PokeMMO.jpg

Edited by PSTLV

5 answers to this question

From my personal experience, and since I farm it a lot, just like many other players, I don't think this should be public in my opinion. Part of the beauty of farming it is finding new strategies or variants to optimize its farming, and that exclusivity, which wont last long regardless, due to the fact people tend to watch and analyze other teams they may bring for it, is cool, and not worthy to become public.

2 hours ago, Shadow said:

From my personal experience, and since I farm it a lot, just like many other players, I don't think this should be public in my opinion. Part of the beauty of farming it is finding new strategies or variants to optimize its farming, and that exclusivity, which wont last long regardless, due to the fact people tend to watch and analyze other teams they may bring for it, is cool, and not worthy to become public.

Also the public strategy statistics isn't necessary. Let''s be honest, 80% of players copy the first strat that appears on forums.

3 hours ago, Shadow said:

Thank you for your point of view! @Shadow I think your opinion is makes sense, because if there was a leaderboard/ we can see other people' statistics, people might be less creative and only depend on the strategy of someone who was already success on the leaderboard (Like you said people can still analyze our strategy, but leaderboard just too much). On the other side, this also true that the leaderboard system may discourage people, i.e the strategy maker, because their strategy may become a "common" strategy that many people use. The leaderboard may also disturb the value of the item and vanity since everyone can farm the bags easily.

However, I don't see any problems regarding personal statistics (win rate/win streak) because we are the only  person that can see our personal statistics. This will probably be a feature that is unlikely to be implemented because we can actually calculate it ourselves. Even so, I would be very happy if this feature would be implemented. 😄

Edited by PSTLV

thank you for your point of view! @razimove 

Yes like what shadow said, it is not worthy, and I thought it was a shortcut version of analyzing or learning others strategy which is very,, effortless and boring. Still I would like to know other people' perspective about it.

About the main question itself, I know that personal statistics, specifically W/L and win streak, is useless. Yes it doesn't affect anything related to the event and we can simply calculate it ourselves. My personal goal of this impossible implementation is just simply seeing how well I do on the event. ^^