The new gtl feature may require some 1v Monsters to find page 81

就像上图一样,我想在gtl中搜索飞行蛋组hp df sf sp四种v的一个,但是会出现大量百变排列在其中,以至于当我找到我需要的飞行蛋组Pm时已经是第81页了。
这在部分蛋组会带来一定的方便,但也会在一些蛋组带来巨大的不变。
我不知道这是bug还是新的功能。如果是新的功能我希望可以提供一个是否考虑百变的选项。

As shown in the above picture, I want to search for one of the four types of V in the gtl: flying egg group hp df sf sp, but there will be a large number of variations arranged among them, so that when I find the flying egg group Pm I need, it is already page 81.
This will bring some convenience to some egg groups, but it will also bring huge stability to some egg groups.
I don't know if this is a bug or a new feature. If it is a new feature, I would like to provide an option to consider whether it is versatile or not.

• loserzero changed the title to The new gtl feature may require some 1v Monsters to find page 81
57分钟前,Rache 说:

This change was intentional as that species can breed with anything except for itself. Sometimes it's cheaper than the cheapest breeder in another egg group, so you can save a bit of money by using one.

but player can not find a cheaper breeder( not including ditto) to breed.  Ditto can breed with another group's pokemon except itself.

1 hour ago, Rache said:

This change was intentional as that species can breed with anything except for itself. Sometimes it's cheaper than the cheapest breeder in another egg group, so you can save a bit of money by using one.

I like having this option but I'd like an option to NOT show ditto with specific gender or egg group filtered searches.

Edited by yesimnathan