Someone help me recover my account

Some moderator to me. Help me recover my account. I have the evidence and I have also contacted the victims of the robbery and I have everything I need to be able to cancel the ban. I only need the help of someone who is an expert in these things.

I don't make a ticket because my forum has an error and I can't send a ticket so ask for help

Edited by josedelgado

I been playing this game since 2015 and I've only ever seen one ban removed. I've seen people that were  probably and admittedly banned because a mod meant to ban the user below them in chat and the ban still was not reversed. Just make a new account and stop doing stupid stuff. 

Edited by TheKrimsonKang

With this post, there are already several that I have read on the same topic, if your appeals have been rejected repeatedly, the staff's decision is final, unless you have Some more solid evidence in your favor, it can be reversed, the other point, you must be patient, they have too many reports to attend to, and if they have not indicated that you cannot create another account(evasive ban), you can create it. But permanent ban appeals are usually rejected

Edited by SnowMoon
More information

Since you want to make this public then you'll get a public response.

You claim (I'm quoting you from your other post about this): "hope they will respond the report to ban the person who scammed him, the guy's name was ashcomepaleta and he was the one who stole the deino 4x31 and he was the one who sold it to me"

The email for the account that player is registered to is your email address.

That account has also only logged in from your IP address. And 2FA records show that it was authorized to your device and by your email.

While our staff is not perfect and will on the rare occasion make a mistake, they're not stupid. I haven't yet discussed this matter with the SGMs but I am betting that none of them will be in disagreement that due to your repeated public efforts to make the PokeMMO staff appear as incompetent regarding this issue it shows that you are not a compatible fit for the PokeMMO community and you should no longer be playing here indefinitely. Your dishonesty has gone beyond just scamming another player and has now turned into this situation.

1 minute ago, josedelgado said:

Ok, anyway, I have the screenshots to unban the ban since the truth is the only thing that matters to me is my favorite poke riolu if they don't give me the idea that even if it is they give me my riolu and a hat 

I'm quoting you so you can't go back and edit this later. I want any player who wanders into this thread to see what you said after I clearly showed that you were the owner of the account that YOU even said was the actual thief. You will receive no further responses or support regarding this matter. This is why we can't have nice things.

1622055728300.jpg

Don't know if you can't quite understand what someone from staff just told you. But basically what it was shown is that the scammer account with the name "ashcomepaleta" is registered with the same mail as yours, not only that but the IP is the same and that was authorized to enter the account from the same device you were using to play. You're just making a fool of yourself by this point, so i'd personally suggest you to stop to try to blame the staff. This thread can be locked.

No sé si no puedes llegar a comprender lo que alguien del staff te acaba de decir. Pero básicamente se demostró que la cuenta del estafador con el nombre "ashcomepaleta" está registrado bajo el mismo correo que el tuyo, no solo eso sino que la IP es la misma y que tenía autorizado a ingresar a la cuenta desde un dispositivo que tu mismo estabas usando para jugar. A estas alturas solo estás haciendo el ridículo, por lo que personalmente te sugiero que intentes dejar de culpar al staff. Este post ya se puede cerrar.

Hello, okay, I owe him an apology, my English is not good, why do I use a translator, I just wanted to recover my account, that was all, sorry for the misinterpretation. 

And you're right in what you say Bro, but I don't offend you with what I'm going to tell you. I've never stolen from anyone with my account. 

1 minute ago, holanene said:

Will I be able to continue playing or have I already been banned everywhere? 

Im gonna go ahead and say naaaaah brah. That ship has sailed, because

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

regarding this issue it shows that you are not a compatible fit for the PokeMMO community and you should no longer be playing here 

Im gonna guess any account you now make, will be banned upon discovery.

Rip