Guess the Anniversary new Feature?

My Guess of New Features in Anniversary Event are:

- New Alpha Swarm

- Alpha Starter Gen 2 Boss Fight (since Hoenn Released 1st than Johto, 50% Chance of Alpha Starter Gen 3 Boss Fight or Not)

- Legendary Birds/Regis (Impossible)

Times Running Out! Be Prepare on Possible of Anniversary Updates by either This Week or Next Week!

#Anniversarimorrow

5 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

- New Alpha Swarm

- Alpha Starter Gen 2 Boss Fight (since Hoenn Released 1st than Johto, 50% Chance of Alpha Starter Gen 3 Boss Fight or Not)

Times Running Out! Be Prepare on Possible of Anniversary Updates by either This Week or Next Week!

#Anniversarimorrow

Soon we will find out if there will happen the anniversary man! I agree, by this week or next week. The features are a mystery! ::eyes 0,0 eyes::

11 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

- New Alpha Swarm

#Anniversarimorrow

I think is neither of them. Those feature wouldn't take much time to develop. The guesses are about the feature that will come with the event.

13 hours ago, Solsoul said:

Fairy type & Gen6 move (though it is almost impossible)

For much weird it looks, it may be possible. Remember, on halloween the boss's custom moves has the animations remodeled.

Hello, does anyone know when the anniversary event arrives? Please, although I know that the administrators take their time, I really appreciate the work of each of us admins of the game. I hope the event is the best. I appreciate anything, please tell me or if you know about events. capture where can I find out?

56 minutes ago, aura20 said:

Hello, does anyone know when the anniversary event arrives? Please, although I know that the administrators take their time, I really appreciate the work of each of us admins of the game. I hope the event is the best. I appreciate anything, please tell me or if you know about events. capture where can I find out?

We don't really have much info, Devs are being secretive as always. All we know that there is an upcoming "big feature" and that's about it

Well well well! Thanksgiving Day is now Over! 

On 11/23/2023 at 2:01 PM, kenjimAd said:

My Guess of Update Release Date are either 4th Week of November or November 30 as Last Day?

Now! If the Anniversary Event didn't Happened yet at Some Point by Ending of November & December Arrived as Road to Christmas & then my Guess of Christmas Event Start by either December 25-26, we might have no choice to Riot again as Showing Pitchfork & Torch...

Edited by kenjimAd
Running Out of Time. (Time Ticking!)