benjascog

Question

7 answers to this question

Yeah honestly I don't really understand the posts asking for this kind of stuff, you can just disable them and that's it. Sure, it will show a blue star in the PC, but what's the big deal about that? I'm sure there is a reason that prompted you to start the thread but I fail to see it here

5 hours ago, benjascog said:

Why is it so silly of an inquiry what I posted?

read what you wrote multiple times and you'll figure out why.

be only beneficent

No, it's redudant and not a necessity much less a QoL.

What I honestly do NOT understand, is why would this harm you in any kind of way.

It wouldn't, it's just pointless/ridiculous. 

On 11/28/2023 at 12:21 PM, razimove said:

If you dont like the particle, why not just not use it, how's it harmful in any way that you have xyz particle on your pokemon? Or sell it, buy one without.

Because most players cant afford to get what isnt on market so they buy what is available, and they may want to use a different particle on that creature. 

1 hour ago, MorsCorda said:

Because most players cant afford to get what isnt on market so they buy what is available, and they may want to use a different particle on that creature. 

What if, and just what if, you had an option to showcase the particle you wish on that pokemon as long as you had it? Omg how groundbreaking would that be? Pls dont tag me for this ty.