Articuno Ratio is fair ?

DOOM

Doubt, what is the purpose of making Articuno take so long to come out if we only have a few days to get him and until next Christmas ? doesn't it generate advantages to the players who have him with those who couldn't get him ? Also, if it takes so long you can't take advantage of the event, you just waste your time. as for the legendary lures, yes, I used many and nothing.

17 hours ago, Doctor said:

bruh the event has been out for literally one day why do you all complain about the same thing merely hours after stuff gets introduced

And don't get me wrong, I don't like the legendary encounters system, but y'all have the patience of a toddler when it comes to rare encounters

We have a life and it is not called pokemmo, we have work, friends, obligations, family, we cannot spend 20 hours a day looking for a legendary bird that with a rock trap will lower half of its life.

2 minutes ago, DOOM said:

We have a life and it is not called pokemmo, we have work, friends, obligations, family, we cannot spend 20 hours a day looking for a legendary bird that with a rock trap will lower half of its life.

Dude, please don't even consider using 20 hours a day to hunt a snowflake chicken nugget. We all have obligations and it's really different how much time we have individually, but just because we have limited time it doesn't necessarily mean that the legendary nugget should be somewhat easy to find. 

Be patient and hunt with the time you have. If you don't get it this time, try again when it returns. Good luck. 🙂

6 minutes ago, Seth said:

Dude, please don't even consider using 20 hours a day to hunt a snowflake chicken nugget. We all have obligations and it's really different how much time we have individually, but just because we have limited time it doesn't necessarily mean that the legendary nugget should be somewhat easy to find. 

Be patient and hunt with the time you have. If you don't get it this time, try again when it returns. Good luck. 🙂

thanks but i won't wait until next christmas. if that happens i will consider the game not worth it and abandon it before then.

2 hours ago, DOOM said:

Brother, you can't just pull the "we have a life" card when you literally said in another post that you spent 10 hours on the first day of the event hunting it. Like Seth said, the game doesn't owe you giving you stuff easily, and even more so considering that when you made the thread not even 24 hours had passed since the event launched and was live for all of us to play.

Again, I'm the first one to criticize how the legendaries are distributed, but I also know better than to complain when I don't find a very rare encounter on the first day it gets released. Lowering the odds wouldn't help at all, because then we'd get the forums flooded (as it already happened when they got released, lol) with people pissing their diapers because the legendaries don't feel unique enough.

I do think that the difficulty of obtaining the legendaries shouldn't be just sheer RNG (pretty similar with what happened with the Pumpking this past event), but rather skill-based somehow, or like CNY's method of obtaining Shaymin (spread throughout a wider time window, though, but you get me, a daily quest type of thing). But this is what we have right now, and complaining based on unrealistic expectations, if anything, dampens any feedback that could get to the developers by making it look like it's just a sense of entitlement from the community rather than something to address.