Finding out NPC EV spreads and natures

Does anyone know how to discover the nature and EV spreads of NPC Pokemon? 
I am working on fully confirming the NPC natures and EV spreads for every e4 Variation as my project for the year however damage calling will take considerable time considering the spread caused by damage rolls. Calcing HP is easy with the use of seismic toss but the others considerably harder 

For Gym Run variations the ev spreads are fixed at 85 across the board so only natures have to be considered making these far more trivial.

I for one am not doing e4 runs however this idea came to me on the spot not sure how good it is but migth as well say it , if i were to try this task i would prob try and use defensive mos that have access to recovery moves such as bliss, sakrmory , gliscor , zapdos and the likes spaming roost and softboil to see all the damage rolls  also i am going to go on a limb and say  most of the e4 mons are just 252/252 hope this helps in any capacity

I'd guess E4's use 252/252 strats, while Gym Leaders should use flat 85. Ik already that Timid Jolteon will outspeed kingdras(lvl 85)from gym leaders in rain, but Modest ones cannot. Used even the calculator to double check.

Edited by caioxlive13
24 minutes ago, YourAngst said:

I for one am not doing e4 runs however this idea came to me on the spot not sure how good it is but migth as well say it , if i were to try this task i would prob try and use defensive mos that have access to recovery moves such as bliss, sakrmory , gliscor , zapdos and the likes spaming roost and softboil to see all the damage rolls  also i am going to go on a limb and say  most of the e4 mons are just 252/252 hope this helps in any capacity

2 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

I'd guess E4's use 252/252 strats, while Gym Leaders should use flat 85. Ik already that Timid Jolteon will outspeed kingdras(lvl 89)from gym leaders in rain, but Modest ones cannot.

image.png.5db281db339183af36410b3b16b05598.png
You often get quite complex EV spreads, as outlined by Rache, some are rather trivial but finding out these complex ones is the problem. 
You have to 1, keep the mon in long enough and find the high and low roll of both the attacking and defensive side.

2 minutes ago, XanarchyNL said:

image.png.5db281db339183af36410b3b16b05598.png
You often get quite complex EV spreads, as outlined by Rache, some are rather trivial but finding out these complex ones is the problem. 
You have to 1, keep the mon in long enough and find the high and low roll of both the attacking and defensive side.

I think we can use seismic toss strats on E4 mons and we figure out the HP EVs. Founding him ensures we find all, because there will be no sense on having like 85 HP EVs unless the NPCs uses 85 flat for example

5 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

I think we can use seismic toss strats on E4 mons and we figure out the HP EVs. Founding him ensures we find all, because there will be no sense on having like 85 HP EVs unless the NPCs uses 85 flat for example

If you were to read my post properly you'd see:

2 hours ago, XanarchyNL said:

Calcing HP is easy with the use of seismic toss but the others considerably harder

and

2 hours ago, XanarchyNL said:

or Gym Run variations the ev spreads are fixed at 85 with 25 ivs across the board so only natures have to be considered

But do lmk if you have ideas on how to better test e4 evs other than spamming for damage rolls

ig once either the atk or defense is figured out you can use foul play to figure out the other? still playing with rolls and not really useful for the most unless you want to see if they are 0 or 31atk

Edited by Bertolfoso
6 minutes ago, razimove said:

but she wrote sometime ago about their EVs, I'm not finding it, but pretty sure something about them not having perfect IVs and neutral natures? 

Level 100 e4 is fully optimised EVs with optimised natures. But this doesn't mean 252/252/6 because they're specifically calced to deal with certain damage rolls.
Gym Run ones are 25 ivs 85 evs across and suboptimal nature

3 hours ago, XanarchyNL said:

Level 100 e4 is fully optimised EVs with optimised natures. But this doesn't mean 252/252/6 because they're specifically calced to deal with certain damage rolls.
Gym Run ones are 25 ivs 85 evs across and suboptimal nature

good to know.