Move more than 1 pkmn tonthe account box in the PC

Blakeblk

Question

I loved the implementation of the Acc box but I would like it to be possible to move more than 1 pkmn at a time, because for example I use it to transfer dittos that I capture from one character on the account to another to search for shiny per egg. And moving the pkmn one at a time is very slow (60 each time) so I would like it to let you select several pkmn and move them to the acc box. I use Android and it only leaves me one at a time.

Thank you so much.

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Rache said:

If you tap this button then press and move your finger over what you want to move, you can drag them all to the account box in one motion.

image.png

Did you fix that? Last time I tried to move more than 1 Pokémon to the account box it would only move the one I right clicked on. 

Used it on PC tho. 

1 hour ago, Rache said:

If you tap this button then press and move your finger over what you want to move, you can drag them all to the account box in one motion.

image.png

I can without tap, just holding on a free space and moving the finger, select all mons i want. But yea, when moving to account box, one moves and the rest is "scrambled" between their positions. Also, is intentional that when a mon moves to account box, it gets unregistered for battle boxes?

Edited by caioxlive13
21 minutes ago, CaptnBaklava said:

Did you fix that? Last time I tried to move more than 1 Pokémon to the account box it would only move the one I right clicked on. 

Used it on PC tho. 

17 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

But yea, when moving to account box, one moves and the rest is "scrambled" between their positions.

Works fine for me. If it doesn't currently work for you, mind making a report here? We'll look into it.

2 hours ago, Rache said:

Works fine for me. If it doesn't currently work for you, mind making a report here? We'll look into it.

Just tried again on mobile and my windows 11 Laptop, did not work. Haven't tried it on my windows 10 PC in a while, last time it did not work. 

Submitted a ticket. 

I thought this was a known issue considering everyone I've talked to agrees on it being the case, is it really necessary for us to submit a ticket? Asking because I don't want to flood the bug report section by getting everyone to do so

I tried that moving multiple mons to the account box (in and out) works perfectly fine for me 🙂 (Setup is windows 11 PC)

So I don't think it's the case for everyone @Doctor, I personnally didn't even know it was being an issue for other people 😞 

Edited by TohnR
12 minutes ago, TohnR said:

I tried that moving multiple mons to the account box (in and out) works perfectly fine for me 🙂 (Setup is windows 11 PC)

So I don't think it's the case for everyone @Doctor, I personnally didn't even know it was being an issue for other people 😞 

Damn, gonna make that ticket then. Like I said, I just assumed it was a generalized issue and thought it’d eventually get fixed when devs got the time to do so

4 hours ago, Rache said:

No problem, and i retested here just to make sure. Happened what i've described when moving mons into the account box, but not out of them. No matter using my method to multi-select or the button that does so.