Today I was punished very severely by the staff, but I'm not here to cry about it, I'm here to be grateful for what they did, they made me reflect on what I did.I thank you, because if it weren't for you I would have fallen into bad steps, that is why although I lost years of progress.

I'm glad the staff knows what they're doing and I'm not looking to get kicked out, that was out of the question thanks to a good person.I hope to one day return to the game completely changed and much more mature, and above all more mentally prepared for the tremendous Speedrun that I will do to return as a better person.This is not goodbye, Pokemmo, it's see you soon, we will see each other again and I hope that by then the raids will be ready.

A pleasure to have met you all, I was and will forever be AARONMEXICO, same name but not same attitude.

See you later xd >_<

Anything else, staff, Don't delete this post too, I don't want to create another account, it's tiring to search for my Google accounts.

In addition to the fact that this time it is to apologize, I know that what I did cannot be forgiven, but you will know the reason for things, let it remain between us, as an experience that gamers are really becoming very radical in many ways and we need to mature.

5 hours ago, ElComandante said:

Anything else, staff, Don't delete this post too, I don't want to create another account, it's tiring to search for my Google accounts.

In addition to the fact that this time it is to apologize, I know that what I did cannot be forgiven, but you will know the reason for things, let it remain between us, as an experience that gamers are really becoming very radical in many ways and we need to mature.

That punishment may sound harsh, but it's great when we see it as an opportunity to learn and grow.

Edited by Thoom1995
1 hour ago, Thoom1995 said:

That punishment may sound harsh, but it's great when we see it as an opportunity to learn and grow.

Nah, very justified punishment. RMT followed by legal threats. I am personally glad that this person (you are perhaps even the same person) is no longer part of this community. 

2 hours ago, Seth said:

I am personally glad that this person (you are perhaps even the same person)

That's pretty sad if he resorts to creating multiple forum accounts to support himself.

28 minutes ago, Goku said:

That's pretty sad if he resorts to creating multiple forum accounts to support himself.

Agreed. Based on his previous threads and now this, I wouldn't be surprised if he would reach to that level. 

Edited by Seth
33 minutes ago, Seth said:

Agreed. Based on his previous threads and now this, I wouldn't be surprised if he would reach to that level. 

Anyways to clarify his previous statement. Nintendo has nothing on PokeMMO. They dodge DMCA strikes because they require the user to provide the roms for the game and they do not provide it themselves. How the user requires the roms is entirely their own doing and has nothing to do with PokeMMO.

As long as they don't specifically provide something copyrighted in the Pokemon franchise, they're all good. So PokeMMO is totally legal and all of their work is their own. So in future if you want to be a big dog don't p*ss like a puppy and make baseless claims.

Edit: Sorry if I am a bit rude. But this game has been running for over 11 years and it's been most probably the best Pokemon MMO available. Reading trash like that makes me angry.

Edited by Goku