[Denied]Remove Happiness drop when trading Pokemon

My post was not sarcasm, it was a serious amount.  If you are in that much of a rush, pay the price.

That's an exaggerated price dont you say? Like it's about 100k to get about +70% happiness and it takes about 4-5 minutes to buy and administer the berries to the pokemon. Why would it be a million a minute to be worth the rush? 

That's an exaggerated price dont you say? Like it's about 100k to get about +70% happiness and it takes about 4-5 minutes to buy and administer the berries to the pokemon. Why would it be a million a minute to be worth the rush? 

100k for every minute you save, and then multiple it by ten for implementation burden.

Seems fair.

100k for every minute you save, and then multiple it by ten for implementation burden.

Seems fair.

Maybe 100k fee straight up would be somewhat fair because it's about the time you would spend fighting both the Resort Gorgeous girls you get about 80k for your work. 

Better idea, make it 20 million and make it a hold item instead of a 5 million one-off item. Makes it seem more desirable to people, as most people probably won't buy a one off version at that price until they need it, and once they need it, it's unlikely they will be able to afford it.

Except there needs to be a considerable loss, not breaking even.  I have 5million to spend.

Why is this necessary? The suggested feature is harmless and only serves the purpose of convenience. There's no benefit in inconveniencing people by punishing people for trading Pokes with return. Those Pokemon are crippled for no reason due to losing all happiness upon trading; it's not like there needs to be a method to discourage trading pokemon with return to preserve some sort of balance issue.

If you want to play a game with no effort put into your pokemon go play showdown.

Let's do a recap on what is needed to raise a competitive Pokemon:
- Levelling up a Pokemon

- EV Training

- Finding the right Pokemon based on IVs and nature

- Finding what the absolute IVs are to determine hidden power

- Earning money to maintenance your Pokemon

- Optional: Earning happiness for your Pokemon if it doesn't have happiness.

Out of all the things in that list, raising happiness is the least important and does not take a lot of effort. Most of the time it's optional unless it is needed to evolve a Pokemon or to use return.

In order to have a chance in competitive play in PokeMMO one would have to do all of the above activities, whereas Pokemon Showdown just requires you to select a Pokemon, select its nature and EVs, select the moves you want to fight with, and select a held item. Even then there's still some effort and planning to get the right team on Pokemon Showdown so saying to play Pokemon Showdon takes no effort is an understatement.

Nope, don't trade pokemon that rely on happiness or plan ahead.

With this idea it's suggesting that you can trade Pokemon that rely on happiness. The whole point of a suggestion box is to make a suggestion and think about the circumstances to make it happen. I understand you don't like the suggestion because it is convient and as I read in another thread you don't like convenience which I'm cool with. But were not going to discuss your reason why you are against convenience; it has nothing to do with this thread. If you don't like the suggestion in this thread that's fine because people do not have to like every suggestion in this sub-forum.