[Implemented] Flat Battle - Dragonite and Tyranitar

Now that we have access to 100% of the movepools, there won't be much difference between the 50's tier and the 100's tier. Specifically, the only differences are Dragonite and Tyranitar. 

Do we still care enough to stick with this system? I'd see this solving at least one recently created problem - unwanted Daycare levels. 

So Flat Battles? 

Yeah they effectively increased the amount of experience you can get by 280% 

That's a huge difference.

Are walls really that different at the 100's tier? I would think that'd still be a major complaint until Choice Band was added.

Yeah they effectively increased the amount of experience you can get by 280% 

That's a huge difference.

Are walls really that different at the 100's tier? I would think that'd still be a major complaint until Choice Band was added.

Ttar and Dnite are far more reliable wallbreakers than Nidoking and Charizard for example. It's easier to deal with IMO, also Sand Stream everywhere (annoying but deals with the fking Leftover tanks)

I dunno, it could work. My problem is i dont think i've time to level my 26-30 comps to level 100 .... So unless someone did a leveling service i'd be fucked haha

Well you wouldn't have to. Flat Battle would basically remove the need to level anything beyond EV training and leveling for moves.

However, it would probably make sense to penalize anything under level "N", so that going into a fight with a level 30 would hurt you, but accidentally over-leveling a competitor would cease to be a problem.

It's still beyond me how they didn't add flat battles, especially with the new matchmaking system (which is pretty much useless, since it adds nothing new, Viridian is still far better)

>implying there're still people at viridian

I'd rather use the matchmaking system and surf the web or watch something until they match me with someone

the only differences are Dragonite and Tyranitar. 

This. You pulled one leg out from underneath Level 100 Battlers already with breeding in now, might as well pull the other one out too and make everyone's lives easier.

In before Level 100 people complain about hours and hours of wasted leveling if this gets implemented

It's still beyond me how they didn't add flat battles, especially with the new matchmaking system (which is pretty much useless, since it adds nothing new, Viridian is still far better)

Because that was just a start on our plans for the matchmaking system.

Also the endless cry about SkarmBliss will stop, I don't really see why we are staying at 50s. The 'zomg I dont have autism' argument is kinda.... meh, you even have daycare now so you can level 4 Pokémon at a time.

Kind of off topic but you can level more then 4

Your lead, 5 pokemons via exp share, and 3 pokemons from daycare's (cause you can only put one in the Cerulean's one). But is faster only with your lead and daycare so i understand your point

Tyranitar and Dragonite gtfo (Tyranitar more specifically, fucking sand whores)

Im happy with my 50s the way it is, dont break it for the vast majority of people who enjoy it... not these few who want more people to play with.

Because you can't just spam walls and Leftovers recovery? Because good wall breakers would ruin the meta?

Pls

Because you can't just spam walls and Leftovers recovery? Because good wall breakers would ruin the meta?

Pls

im actually one of the few people who uses (and succesfully I might add) sweepers in my 4v4 teams.. I know insane right.

Having played pokemon competitively on simulators im telling you tyranitar would ruin this metagame. Go watch a 100s tournament and tell me how many instances you see of a battle not including tyranitar. It will standardize everyones team

Dragonite im impartial about, I wouldnt mind either way