[Implemented] Friend Activity: Last Login

• 10 months later...

Bump, was about to suggest this.

This can also apply to team and block lists, it is useful for large teams and people with a lot of friends, so when it becomes full, you know who to kick from team/friend/block list, makes clearing them easier.

why the block list? 

I'm pretty sure the block list also has a limit, you can unblock people that are never on anymore to block others

I can get behind something like this. My block list isn't anywhere near full (only because it takes a lot for me to block someone), but it would be nice to know if they went RIP so I can unblock people.

Bump, was about to suggest this.

This can also apply to team and block lists, it is useful for large teams and people with a lot of friends, so when it becomes full, you know who to kick from team/friend/block list, makes clearing them easier.

I like that, would be useful. I know the team last login is planned eventually

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure the block list also has a limit, you can unblock people that are never on anymore to block others

If this were to be added, it would definitely not be added to blocklist, as it would be a way to 'stalk' players.
Friendslist/Team are mutually accepted, and this is a definite possibility for those.

If this were to be added, it would definitely not be added to blocklist, as it would be a way to 'stalk' players.
Friendslist/Team are mutually accepted, and this is a definite possibility for those.

Ok, I'll give you that. I guess there is nothing left to add to this.

[spoiler]

Desu has spoken.

tumblr_m4cl3bjCF91r8m2t9o1_500.gif

[/spoiler]