[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Cya in a few weeks guys i gotta study and play something else for a bit after my exams are over, it might be not understandable for you why i want my stuff back in the meantime, but i dont know how long im gonna stay away from this. i lost some stuff in the past when i took a break when i lended my stuff to other ppl in the meantime, cause they stopped playing in this timeframe. hope nobody is too pissed now ._.

and you guys better own those other scrubs in teamtourney tomorrow hue

Cya in a few weeks guys, it might be not understandable for you why i want my stuff back in the meantime, but i dont know how long im gonna stay away from this. i lost some stuff in the past when i took a break when i lended my stuff to other ppl in the meantime, cause they stopped playing in this timeframe. hope nobody is too pissed now ._.

good luck with your exams, you have your priority's right.

Cya in a few weeks guys i gotta study and play something else for a bit after my exams are over, it might be not understandable for you why i want my stuff back in the meantime, but i dont know how long im gonna stay away from this. i lost some stuff in the past when i took a break when i lended my stuff to other ppl in the meantime, cause they stopped playing in this timeframe. hope nobody is too pissed now ._.

Gl bro. Look forward to ur return.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.