[Denied]TM Distribution - a more feasible idea.

But how will you get those to your main since you can't dualbox anymore? And besides most people will be able to buy any TM they want from other players, the point here is to bring in more player interaction, which would happen if this idea was implemented because some would be too lazy to grind for a specific TM and end up buying it off of another player.

I don't think that the limiting factor right now should be the availability of Thief, as people who desperately want to grind for TMs will find a way do so anyway. Of course if this changes and there are tons of TMs being traded and the price is way down, I would not be averse to changing something.

Yeah that's the same reason I wouldn't want too either :3

I personally just want to buy TMs. Like put a merchant at Indigo Plateau (if you can get there, you obviously are able to access almost all the TMs). Putting it as a 1% on a Pokemon means I'd much rather spend the 3-4 hours rushing a game and I'll get a whole set of each TM again.

But how will you get those to your main since you can't dualbox anymore? And besides most people will be able to buy any TM they want from other players, the point here is to bring in more player interaction, which would happen if this idea was implemented because some would be too lazy to grind for a specific TM and end up buying it off of another player.

Also, 1% was an example, and even in the example it was only meant to be apply to the basic pokemon, evolutions have 5%

And perhaps doubling the percentages on things such as Chansey and Dratini/Dragonair might be a possibility.

I have a thing called friends lol. Crazy I know. I have 2 laptops and a desktop at my home so it's not like I can't just use 2 computers if I want to.

And besides most people will be able to buy any TM they want from other players, the point here is to bring in more player interaction.

It's good that you have friends that play the game, but there are many who do not and do not have the benefit of having two computers/laptops to use. For them the idea of being able to buy TMs from other players that have extra would be a lot more dynamic and engaging than grinding the E4 (or other trainers) for money, then buying it from an NPC store. This is an MMO after all.

It's good that you have friends that play the game, but there are many who do not and do not have the benefit of having two computers/laptops to use. For them the idea of being able to buy TMs from other players that have extra would be a lot more dynamic and engaging than grinding the E4 (or other trainers) for money, then buying it from an NPC store. This is an MMO after all.

Not to mention the devs have already shown their dislike for a store that houses all TM's all at the same time.

Not to mention the devs have already shown their dislike for a store that houses all TM's all at the same time.

I have not seen that, but nor do I doubt it. Its just a shitty concept that would not fit in an MMO setting. It would be as if GW2 or D3 had all the best gear sold at a single shop for a fairly low price.

On another note I'm getting closer to hitting the money cap on my first account, do you know if there is talk of removing/raising that cap soonish?

I have not seen that, but nor do I doubt it. Its just a shitty concept that would not fit in an MMO setting. It would be as if GW2 or D3 had all the best gear sold at a single shop for a fairly low price.

On another note I'm getting closer to hitting the money cap on my first account, do you know if there is talk of removing/raising that cap soonish?

Well exactly, sure it's easier to access, but then that takes reason to play the game away, less to work for.

And I have clue I'm afraid.

Interesting suggestion. I like it as it would allow for people who are looking for certain TM's to have to earn it. It can be difficult however to find or even catch certain Pokemon, for example Safari Zone so would it be possible that they would have a higher drop rate on them as opposed to the more easy to find Pokemon.

That was my suggestion also, and thankyou :)

Auction House would be the in-game store that houses all TMs to be bought if that idea ever arose as a serious inclusion to the game.

Outright being able to buy them at set prices without fluctuation of availability like an AH would provide would cause uproars of how much individual TM should actually cost and how "good" they each are. It would just cause more prolonging of the idea being implemented.

This is a good suggestion and Darkshade should feel good about it.

Auction House would be the in-game store that houses all TMs to be bought if that idea ever arose as a serious inclusion to the game.

Outright being able to buy them at set prices without fluctuation of availability like an AH would provide would cause uproars of how much individual TM should actually cost and how "good" they each are. It would just cause more prolonging of the idea being implemented.

This is a good suggestion and Darkshade should feel good about it.

Well if that ever came to light, all the TM's could be obtained via this method, and then places into an AH by other players.

My vote is to turn all GTS buildings in the DS games into auction houses, but that's for another time..

And yes I agree, the TM prices should be decided by the community.

Not sure if this questions been asked in this topic already but could this potentially lead to new TM's being made?

With the introduction of new regions in the future, new TM's will come with it.

And with it, I can update the list of Pokemon that could potentially hold X TM.

Which would be pretty fantastic, if you ask me.

Darkshade pls.

How about start a poll . People vote then give them what they want .

It's the community and people playing , gonna make this game a success .

Who cares about unlimited moves. It's not as if every pokemon can learn every move.

I'd say 1 in 2 players if not more have been begging for a game corner . It gives access to more things in the game .

Stopping it from going stale and more fun to play . Also access to porygon aswell.

Successful games are successful because of their limitations. If you had access to anything and everything you want whenever you want, you would quit the game that much faster.

I don't think thats true . More people will quit due to frustation and not being able to complete their pokemon move list to their wish's .

Lots of people have been waiting for a game corner .

I think a poll should let decide what happens.

What I said is true, and is considered fact when developing MMOs. Yes lots of people have been waiting for game corner, as have I. That doesn't change anything that I've said. Also, the game corner doesn't cover all TMs. This idea that Darkshade developed does. Don't compare the 2 solutions in an ultimatum.

What I said is true, and is considered fact when developing MMOs. Yes lots of people have been waiting for game corner, as have I. That doesn't change anything that I've said. Also, the game corner doesn't cover all TMs. This idea that Darkshade developed does. Don't compare the 2 solutions in an ultimatum.

Well you got there before me.

However to clarify we wouldn't take any TM's that already exist elsewhere in the game, and take them away.

However they would also be included to be held by wild Pokemon.

I don't see any issues with this.