[Implemented] Remove Mushrooms from the Berry Shop

I'm sure Loomy Soil and Pickup will eventually be implemented, but isn't it time to remove Mushrooms from the store and give us a change of scenery by forcing us to farm them?

Don't hate me, fgts.

I've never bought a mushroom. 

Let's remove all vitamins/drugs aswell from shops.

Don't support, I don't want more useless "farming".

Vitamins in Celadon are not only canon, but in every generation of the game. Making a ridiculous analogy is only supporting me. It's not "useless farming", because it would have a use. 

As both a manufacturer and distributor of several types of mushrooms, I must say those other people are fagets.

is that why you like parasect?

anyways -1 dont support because im lazy and if theres any hint of this happening i'll buy as many as i can

Im a fgt.

Anyways.

There isn't a good reason to remove them. There is enough things to farm for in the game to last a life time, taking away one of the few conveniences we have is pointless and dumb. You didnt even give a viable reason in the OP as to why they should be removed. If you want a change of scenery, feel free to go farm them. 

Cheap Shot

I thought it was just in my head, but you seem to have a problem with me. Something you want to talk about?

You didnt even give a viable reason in the OP as to why they should be removed.

It's canon. Isn't that the golden reason? It's also a pointless convenience in the first place. Really, it's quite the fucking mystery that it was added in the first place. Berries I get. We're probably a long way from loomy soil and there are too many to spread into the wild. 

I put affects, you dumbass.

Go make a new thread complaining about how awful it is for us to have Potions in Pokemarts or something. Its too easy to heal HP now. Far too convenient.

It's an existing system that's canon and works great. I have absolutely no idea why it was added to the store. This would help us move towards renewable tutors, as that needs to happen, as well.

[spoiler]<01:14:53>  You were kicked from channel "FUCK YEAH SEAKING" by "ChrisChris" (you wrekt game corner)

[/spoiler]