[Implemented]Reduce Elite 4 Cooldown when the harder Elite 4 rematch is unlocked

How well the AI players...?

Giving players the ability to get Lvl 100s has no detrimental effect on the game what so ever, if anything it gives us something to do and it gives a sense of accomplishment when you have multiple 100s.  I actually think it is fun leveling pokemon to 100, and I don't think I'm the only one.

**plays.

Of course not, but again - Currently the AI is not intelligent in any way, it's practically a free grind.

When it's somewhat of a challenge, by all means go ahead.

**plays.

Of course not, but again - Currently the AI is not intelligent in any way, it's practically a free grind.

When it's somewhat of a challenge, by all means go ahead.

I understand that the AI sucks but I still haven't seen a logical reason why lots of 100s are bad.

Relative opinion(may vary from people to people)

And my post being from half a year ago.

Thing is I caught a Pokémon a long time ago and to get it to 100 I didn't grind for ages I just did trainer battles in the later islands everyday, it's not hard, people act like you have to level to 100 superfast which isn't do-able and the idea of 100s. 

I didn't say they were.

I'm just saying you should expect to be working towards them, and not have them practically handed to you on a plate; (Gameplay).

The only thing leaving the cap on would do in terms of time to make a 100 is reduce the time, not make it more of a challenge per se.  I still think it would take a very long time to get 1,000,000 exp

I didn't say they were.

I'm just saying you should expect to be working towards them, and not have them practically handed to you on a plate; (Gameplay).

I have to agree with this 1,000% People will always find reasons that they want that mechanic, or this timer deleted, or w/e. But it's a never-ending cycle of people saying there is nothing to do, so why make that happen faster? 

The only thing leaving the cap on would do in terms of time to make a 100 is reduce the time, not make it more of a challenge per se.  I still think it would take a very long time to get 1,000,000 exp

Do the math and think about what you said.

[spoiler]And I think some Pokémon need 1,250,000 exp to get to 100[/spoiler]

Or.......you know......you could just........buy some mystery boxes.......and hope that you get some rare candies.....you know?

hahaha just kidding.

Sersiously though, the cooldown does need to be reduced (often times people only play for a couple hours a day, so essentially people are only able to battle the e4 once per day, which is kinda extreme...)

I also think that this would be fixed if dungeons were implemented into Pokemmo (i.e. go through a dungeon with a group and accomplish multiple tasks while fighting off hordes of pokemon that give exp.)... <<<<<<<<<<<<<< I think I saw something about this in the suggestions at an earlier date.... not sure though....

• 1 year later...