- Bracket will be randomized

Bracket

Prizes:
- 1st Place: Shiny Voltorb
- 2nd Place: 500 RP Hat

Host: CipherWeston
Referees: GaxeusElkarooShinyChansey, Archinix

100.gif

Note: This is not affiliated with Sunday Night Heavyweights.

Srs, these posters are disgusting. It's just a semi transparent textured brush randomly dragged around a blank canvas, with some obviously low definition text put over it.

who gives a fuck, we can't demand more tournaments and a super pretty poster to go with every one.

I am a master of forgery and I've found myself in jail several times for forging famous pieces of art.

I've been paid millions for my forgeries and upon seeing this work of art, I've had many rich individuals ask me for a recreation of this poster, so I decided to adhere to their wishes. However, I can't let my beautiful forgery stay hidden from the rest of the world.

[spoiler]4h1Ok.png[/spoiler]

I am a master of forgery and I've found myself in jail several times for forging famous pieces of art.

I've been paid millions for my forgeries and upon seeing this work of art, I've had many rich individuals ask me for a recreation of this poster, so I decided to adhere to their wishes. However, I can't let my beautiful forgery stay hidden from the rest of the world.

[spoiler]4hBll.jpg[/spoiler]

Not even close to the real deal.

[spoiler]4hD6X.png[/spoiler]

I thoroughly enjoy this discussion about the tournament, it really proves what kind of community members we have here.

Clearly you underestimate PokeMMO's Poster Community. More posters like these and all of the old Poster players will eventually leave.

Dead game confirmed.