The PokeMMO Tier Shift Tournament 2 (Sept 12th)

Emlee

NUchYhU.png

The PokeMMO Tier Shift Tournament 2

Congratz to Barrage for winning the Second Official Tier Shift Tournament ! :) 

Explanation: 32 Man, Unlimited Reserves, 6v6 Lvl 50 Tournament where contestents have to use both OU and UU Pokemon depending on the Round that is being run. The Rounds go as follows:

Round 1: OU Tier

Round 2: UU Tier

Round 3: OU Tier

Round 4 Semi Finals: UU Tier

Round 5 Finals: OU Tier

Any Pokemon can be used in the OU Rounds.

Pokemon considered to be OU at level 50 are banned from the UU Rounds. Please see the Spoiler below for the list of Pokemon that are banned. Any changes to this list before registration occurs will be reflected in this thread.

[spoiler]Aerodactyl
Alakazam
Arcanine
Blissey
Breloom
Chansey
Charizard
Crobat
Dugtrio
Dusclops
Electrode
Exeggutor
Gengar
Gyarados
Heracross
Houndoom
Jolteon
Jynx
Kangaskhan
Kingdra
Lapras
Ludicolo
Machamp
Magneton
Marowak
Salamence
Scizor
Skarmory
Slaking
Slowbro
Slowking
Snorlax
Starmie
Tauros
Umbreon
Ursaring
Vaporeon
Venusaur
Weezing
[/spoiler]

Time/Date: Thursday, Sept 12th, 6PM EDT

Prize: 1st Shiny Poochyena

Clauses: Sleep/1HKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Time/Evasion/Bag Items

Banned Moves (including 1HKO): Bide, Hyper Beam

Banned Pokemon: Wobbuffet

Banned Berry: Enigma

Registration Date/Time: Sept 3rd, 6PM EDT until Sept 4th, 6AM EDT

Registration Method: Post your IGN in this thread once registration has occurred. I will allow two sign ups per forum account, given they are in different posts. Test posting in this thread will result in being unable to participate in the tournament. Please only sign up players who have asked you to in order to prevent any confusion the day of the tournament. Registration is based on Forum Time. Registration will be randomized, meaning bracket participants are randomly drawn from the in games names that are posted during registration, reserve spots will be first come first serve. Posting during the registration time span does not guarantee you a spot in the Tournament. 

Notes: 

Do not AFK Timeout your opponent unless your referee has stated you may. 

Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.

Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd.  

Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament. Entrants are encouraged to uncheck "Render Overworld in Battle". (Menu -> Settings -> Video).

If you are on the bracket for this tournament and cannot attend please send me a PM, or post in the discussion thread letting me know you cannot make it, this lessens the time it takes for signs ups the day of the tournament. Thanks in advance. 

Bracket

Reserves:

[spoiler]Dannnno
DopestDope
Butzluke
brocktherock
JSTUD
phatiman
Summrs
yangsam[/spoiler]

Reserves: You have a great chance at getting in so don't forget to show up at the start of the event. 

Event Staffing:

Host: Emlee

Referees: ShinyChansey, Mariout, Xand, Deejaye, Plizard

Streamed by: Plizard @Twitch

Good luck to those who participate!

261.gif

the poster says unlimited reserves and the explanation says 16 reserves, which is it? also thanks for the "first come first serve" for reserve's.

[spoiler]inb4 IGN "whatever" before 6edt[/spoiler]

Thanks for pointing that out, I will change it! 

I would just like to compliment Emlee on a job well done. This poster looks great and the tournament itself seems like it will be a blast. The concept is great and i'm sure everyone will have fun. Also, i'd excited to see who will come out on top, considering this tournament requires mastery of the uu and ou tier.

[spoiler]4hRQv.png

WE'VE BECOME THE EVIL SCIENCE MONSTERS WE SAUGHT TO DESTROY. [/spoiler]