[Denied]Multiple Egg Hatching

Hey...as you all know, the new breeding system is not ideal. BikeMMO is gone (am I the only person who enjoyed BikeMMO) but this new stuff with flags is going to take some time to get used to. I think it would be great, if we could have multiple eggs on us. The repetitive motion of going, battling with moves, returning to get another egg, and so on for lots of time is a bit much, why not allow us to have multiple eggs?

We're not doing >1 egg at a time. It allows us to maintain the amount of pokémon entering the world via breeding at a very standardised pace, as well as preventing basic cheating due to flaws with prior time-based implementations.

Instead:

• We're going to redo how inheritance mechanics work in order to make the pokémon inside the eggs more valuable. As the prior system was balanced based on the idea that players will be grinding 5 eggs at a time, it's become unsuitable for our current needs. This allows us to balance pokémon influx, and hopefully provide 1 decent egg stat roll instead of 5 pretty bad RNG-y ones.
  • We're going to be removing the majority of the waiting period prior to receiving an egg by 80%, from 10m checks to 2m. This allows us to shift the time spent on an egg mostly to the player's actions.
  • Removing the Daycare Man's associated punishments for checking too often - This really wasn't needed in hindsight. It was done several months prior to the egg hatching mechanic's finished rework and was an oversight on our part.

We're not doing >1 egg at a time. It allows us to maintain the amount of pokémon entering the world via breeding at a very standardised pace, as well as preventing basic cheating due to flaws with prior time-based implementations.

Instead:

• We're going to redo how inheritance mechanics work in order to make the pokémon inside the eggs more valuable. As the prior system was balanced based on the idea that players will be grinding 5 eggs at a time, it's become unsuitable for our current needs. This allows us to balance pokémon influx, and hopefully provide 1 decent egg stat roll instead of 5 pretty bad RNG-y ones.
  • We're going to be removing the majority of the waiting period prior to receiving an egg by 80%, from 10m checks to 2m. This allows us to shift the time spent on an egg mostly to the player's actions.
  • Removing the Daycare Man's associated punishments for checking too often - This really wasn't needed in hindsight. It was done several months prior to the egg hatching mechanic's finished rework and was an oversight on our part.

Mind if I use this quote to make a thread in the main forum addressing what you have brought up?

Mind if I use this quote to make a thread in the main forum addressing what you have brought up?

I left this open for discussion, although if you want to encourage it elsewhere, there is no reason for me to say no.

Instead:

If that's so, then it's fine! I was just basing it under the assumption it would take much more than 10 minutes per waiting period.

Instead:

Have you allready changed this? Or are you going to do it soon or? .-)

I like the flags but think we need to be able to have more than one egg. How about not being able to pick up another until you've set all seven flags of an egg?

That would just be more or less the same problem, imo. It'd be much easier to farm 4 or 5 eggs, and activate all of their flags at once.

Having said that, I fully support this. Only being able to have one egg at a time is really fucking annoying.

That would just be more or less the same problem, imo. It'd be much easier to farm 4 or 5 eggs, and activate all of their flags at once.

Having said that, I fully support this. Only being able to have one egg at a time is really fucking annoying.

how could you activate all of their flags at once when I explicitly said that in my idea you could not get another egg until all 7 flags had been set on the previous egg?