basically these:[spoiler]

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/14462-vanity-item-suggestions/

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/14180-event-suggestions-feedback/

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/3365-the-new-region-thread/

ect........

[/spoiler]

only for forums related suggestions. 

pros 

makes it easier to ONLY follow forums suggestions or ONLY follow game suggestions

makes it easier to have conversations about changes to the forums that involves multiple aspects of the forums

im guessing it will make it easier for the mods but im not  mod so i cant say that definitively one way or the other

cons

posting this "this belongs in forums suggestions thread pls post there" ~link to thread and lock thread~

a couple times (suggestions forums aren't trade corner so this wouldn't be every day or even every week)

If you piled them into 1 thread, they would never be read, just like the Vanity Items

and the pc box mega thread (I bet most people reading this didn't even know that existed)

I think a better approach would be to require a [Forum] or a [Game] tag to the beginning of the suggestion title, but honestly there aren't enough forum suggestions to merit it, and generally titles are specific enough that you would be able to tell

While something like this might encourage more forum suggestions, there still wouldn't be enough of them to merit such a thread. There would also be considerably less opportunity to provide criticism of individual suggestions since very few people would actually read it. The megathreads that exist are generally for things that don't really need as much criticism such as "implement this hat pls" or they existed for things that just got way too many individual threads made for them such as "legendary Pokemon pls". Forum suggestions wouldn't really fit well into a megathread since there aren't many of them and most suggested changes should have some input from the community.

and the pc box mega thread (I bet most people reading this didn't even know that existed)

I think a better approach would be to require a [Forum] or a [Game] tag to the beginning of the suggestion title, but honestly there aren't enough forum suggestions to merit it, and generally titles are specific enough that you would be able to tell

so like https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/36061-forums-suggestion-follow-feature/?

Bringing us up to a grand total of like 10 suggestions. not worth a subsubforum/10

well a "mega thread" would take 5 minutes to set up and the tags/subforum would take quite a long amount of time programming and bugs ofc can happen. im not saying tags/subforum arent worth the time but when you have another option that takes 5 minutes why spend the time?

well a "mega thread" would take 5 minutes to set up and the tags/subforum would take quite a long amount of time programming and bugs ofc can happen. im not saying tags/subforum arent worth the time but when you have another option that takes 5 minutes why spend the time?

and imo neither is worth doing. I don't think the current system really needs it. If we see a huge influx of forum related suggestions maybe, but also remember that most forum suggestions are things the devs can't do, its IPB stuff

A lot of people view Mega threads as relatively positive things, but I would argue they're very negative things. They are for suggestions that are not relative to PokeMMO currently. For example, new regions is a hot topic that a lot of newer posters wish to speak about, this means there is a huge influx of threads that people want to make and all of it is extremely was extremely irrelevant to PokeMMO until recently (we know that another region is being worked on). Megathread are a containment place for posts, they're a good way for ideas to get hidden away. It works out for situations where a ton of people have their own ideas on a hot topic (legendaries, regions, vanity items, events) but they're not a good place for suggestions to get implemented. The only one of the mega threads that usually sparks a result is the Event's Suggestion and Feedback Thread. I do know that Darkshade looks through his Vanity Thread but he isn't constantly creating new vanity items so the posts are essentially stored there for later; they are contained. 

Overall making a mega thread for anything that gets a few suggestions is a poor idea. For things that need immediate attention and for suggestions that shouldn't be lost in a large thread you will want to avoid mega threads as much as possible. If you'd like an example then you should look at breeding. When breeding was implemented there were a ton of suggestions related to it but no mega thread was required because these suggestions required immediate attention and were very relative to PokeMMO in the present. 

I hope this makes a bit of sense to you!