Masters Finale Series (50s Singles) [January 17]

If the opponents you face truly are random players with old friends, this should not pose an issue to you beyond a moral one. True masters such as yourselves will easily and handily dispose of such fake and undeserving opponents.

Yes true, but as referenced by Emlee, it's the desire to have a "good show". We want to play and beat the best, not "fake and undeserving" players as you have stated. No offense to anyone who may be trying to play for others, but you aren't a master, and if you are, you are already playing so let the reserve have a shot.

Yes true, but as referenced by Emlee, it's the desire to have a "good show". We want to play and beat the best, not "fake and undeserving" players as you have stated. No offense to anyone who may be trying to play for others, but you aren't a master, and if you are, you are already playing so let the reserve have a shot.

If they're fake and undeserving then why not enjoy the easy win? I don't think this is about your morale standings or desire to go against the best. Lyle's past doesn't indicate this sort of thing. Not saying it's right or wrong.

Anywho, would love to know if staff is moderating this out of curiosity. Doesn't affect me either way besides that. Just stating my opinions.

If they're fake and undeserving then why not enjoy the easy win? I don't think this is about your morale standings or desire to go against the best. Lyle's past doesn't indicate this sort of thing. Not saying it's right or wrong.

Anywho, would love to know if staff is moderating this out of curiosity. Doesn't affect me either way besides that. Just stating my opinions.

The ppl who got the reserves would be cheated out of a spot.

The ppl who got the reserves would be cheated out of a spot.

b-but you were coached into your reserve spot so you're cheating people.

[spoiler] I don't really care just emphasizing my point. If we're going to go on about "deserving" then we could go much deeper than using someone's account but that's neither here nor there[/spoiler] 

Those emotions are making me giggle. Please for one moment, provide me with some reason behind your assumptions on our "past". I'm curious what you're trying to get at here Emlee.

Anywho, I'm out. Good luck doing whatever you do.

Those emotions are making me giggle. Please for one moment, provide me with some reason behind your assumptions on our "past". I'm curious what you're trying to get at here Emlee.

Anywho, I'm out. Good luck doing whatever you do.

I don't know what you mean by "emotions".

And by that I meant the level of coaching that occurs in Lyle, if you think someone using someone else's account is bad morally then you would think coaching someone to win was too imo. The Lyle level of coaching is not against the rules, and I won't state it's bad or good because I like you guys and at the end of the day I don't care but it's the reality.

I would say you all want less players/more Lyle in this tournament and that is the reasoning behind your concern about other player's. I don't even know if people will be using one another's account (when I ran the Brawl people did come back from the dead to play, or to sign up just in case), anywho. 

b-but you were coached into your reserve spot so you're cheating people.

[spoiler] I don't really care just emphasizing my point. If we're going to go on about "deserving" then we could go much deeper than using someone's account but that's neither here nor there[/spoiler] 

Says the person who got coached by Bloo to a reserve ticket.

A lot of reserve players didnt get coached

A lot of reserve players didnt get coached

True. At the end of the day I just want to see a good show and a smooth tournament without heavy moderation and banning etc. 

Good luck to everyone participating. I cannot say there will be many people I won't be cheering for. 

EDIT: Also.. . can we get a bracket? Am I blind and just missing it? Also how many rounds does this have? I am not familiar with swiss tournaments. 

No shit, a lot of reserved players made it there by themselves, you didn't though. You just got there 'cause Bloo took you there by coaching probably telling you each and every move to make.

At first i was told every move, but by the third match i was able to come up with the decisions myself. I confirmed it being a good idea b4 i clicked it. But thats not relevant. If you want to start a discussion on coaching feel free to. But thats not what we are talking about.