Master of Masters Brawl

2nd place is pretty good still.

Just want to say thanks to all the people who lend me pokemon, helped me team build, ev'd and leveled pokes, gave me tms/tutors, as well as doing a bunch of other shit for me.
Too many of you to list but you know who you are. Couldn't have done this without you guys.

I'll go ahead and name myself. A whole 10 minutes worth of EV training from me, you're welcome.

2nd place is pretty good still.

Just want to say thanks to all the people who lend me pokemon, helped me team build, ev'd and leveled pokes, gave me tms/tutors, as well as doing a bunch of other shit for me.

Too many of you to list but you know who you are. Couldn't have done this without you guys.

Don't worry if you ever want to borrow my UTs to train them and use them for a few hours and give them back, I'm in

To anyone who have missed and/or would like to review the Masters Brawl, here are the recorded streams: http://www.twitch.tv/pokemmocb/dashboard/recorded

Perhaps many of the spectators (myself definitely included) were being a bit agitated in the process, but overall I do believe it was a great brawl among three undisputed and strong competitors. 

After all, what fun is there in a competitive game in which no clashes of emotions exist in the audience?

Congratulations to all three participants and thanks for putting up a great show; we all definitely each learned something new and meaningful.

To anyone who have missed and/or would like to review the Masters Brawl, here are the recorded streams: http://www.twitch.tv/pokemmocb/dashboard/recorded

Perhaps many of the spectators (myself definitely included) were being a bit agitated in the process, but overall I do believe it was a great brawl among three undisputed and strong competitors. 

After all, what fun is there in a competitive game in which no clashes of emotions exist in the audience?

Congratulations to all three participants and thanks for putting up a great show; we all definitely each learned something new and meaningful.

i'd personally suggest Amanu vs Kingbowser round 2.

Best match ever.