Unsuccessful Retirement

What the title says.Left a month and half ago thinking will never return,came back after a month due to boredom,might re collect my shinys if I feel the urge to showoff.Until then just gonna keep grindin and hope for an OT Shiny.Also gonna try my luck at comps soon and host more unofficial tourneys when I get newer ideas @~@

What the title says.Left a month and half ago thinking will never return,came back after a month due to boredom,might re collect my shinys if I feel the urge to showoff.Until then just gonna keep grindin and hope for an OT Shiny.Also gonna try my luck at comps soon and host more unofficial tourneys when I get newer ideas @~@

inb4 all of them "Uh oh...about that...I traded it"

Don't be surprised if no one gives them back. I mean, I wouldn't if I was you. Social norms and such, you don't ask for gifts back. 

inb4 all of them "Uh oh...about that...I traded it"

Good luck with that

Don't be surprised if no one gives them back. I mean, I wouldn't if I was you. Social norms and such, you don't ask for gifts back. 

> Recollect shinies

LOLOLOL

302-3_big.png

Let me know when you're online Akshit so I can give the Shiny Heracross back.

P.S. : PM BreathCore or LeNakedGuy if i'm offline.

Too poor to buy consoles and games.

I haven't even asked anyone for the shinys yet,I said I might :/

And I agree with both Nait and Sammier.

Btw Sam come online I got something to show you.

Well you shouldn't, because asking for gifts back is rude as shit. Should have considered that before giving your stuff out.