[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

I pretty much only block people when I get a random duel request from a noob, or when I'm buying/selling something and they keep spamming me with their opinions on values. I go through every now and then and clear my blocklist though.

Random request from a noob well then u better never battle me lol to the list u will go

I pretty much only block people when I get a random duel request from a noob, or when I'm buying/selling something and they keep spamming me with their opinions on values. I go through every now and then and clear my blocklist though.

Oh I guess I was random duel requesting then. I guess there was a reason, but I was only doing it so SPL managers could notice me :P

Yeah I'd probably have to block you after all the flaming. You gotta have room on your blocklist if you're going to beat a sore loser.

u know what it meant u calling them noobs saying u blocked them when you havent been playing that long lol hahahahahahhahahaha and ohhhhh noooooo plz dont block me  plz dont   that would be the worst thing i can imagine literally, i cant think of anything worse than you blocking me    but i want to be able to message you hahahahaha when your 25k investment doesnt pay off       (i was begged to start drama so im trying to do this)     but its all srs

u know what it meant u calling them noobs saying u blocked them when you havent been playing that long lol hahahahahahhahahaha and ohhhhh noooooo plz dont block me  plz dont   that would be the worst thing i can imagine literally, i cant think of anything worse than you blocking me    but i want to be able to message you hahahahaha when your 25k investment doesnt pay off       (i was begged to start drama so im trying to do this)     but its all srs

have u learned what a period is?