[Tournament] General PSL Thread - Congratulations to the Delibirds!

As the most expensive player in this tourney...

ya i got nothing to say, just wanted you all to know i was the most expensive player in this tourney.

Great so it will be easy to win that rattata now

Just to be super clear, we're going to be using the current (at the time of the duel, in case any future changes are made) Tier listing for all battles right? Meaning Ttar is banned in OU, and Shuckle is banned from NU, right? For Doubles, does that follow the OU tier banlist, or are Ttar and curselax allowed in doubles?

Just to be super clear, we're going to be using the current (at the time of the duel, in case any future changes are made) Tier listing for all battles right? Meaning Ttar is banned in OU, and Shuckle is banned from NU, right? For Doubles, does that follow the OU tier banlist, or are Ttar and curselax allowed in doubles?

This is a good question

Make your team:

[spoiler]7EdtH.jpg[/spoiler]

Note: Showdown shows all moves possible in all gens, however you can't use moves like Bullet Punch or Reversal on Dugtrio because they are not part the ADV OU meta.

When challenging your opponent to a battle agree upon a time and a 'lobby' find your opponent and challenge him, choose the right format (3rd gen OU) and click challenge.

[spoiler]7EdLF.jpg[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Scouted. GG.

We will be using the 'current' tiers for whatever week we are in. So if in week 6 Dragonite would be banned, so to speak, it would be banned in week 7 of PSL as well. NU is interesting though because I expect some major movement in that 'tier'. I would have to look at that case.

Doubles have no bans for now, Wobbuffet, Tyranitar and Curselax are all allowed. I'll be leaving Sleep Clause and Hax Item clause out of them as well probably (not sure about hax item).

We will be using the 'current' tiers for whatever week we are in. So if in week 6 Dragonite would be banned, so to speak, it would be banned in week 7 of PSL as well. NU is interesting though because I expect some major movement in that 'tier'. I would have to look at that case.

Doubles have no bans for now, Wobbuffet, Tyranitar and Curselax are all allowed. I'll be leaving Sleep Clause and Hax Item clause out of them as well probably (not sure about hax item).

taking away hax item from doubles probably not a great idea. 

kings rock errthang, it'd be like when i spam rock slide and twister, except i wouldn't have to use shitty twister.

I don't think you can actually take those clauses out anyway, because tournament mode.

True, and if you play normal mode you autoban ttar, dnite and certain moves on some pokemon like moonlight on umbreon.

I don't see the problem with having sleep clause and hax item clause in doubles, that is how everyone always played doubles in pokemmo anyways :P