Find a Fool (Find a Friend 13)

GKthCYq.gif

Event Description:

The Pokemon at the Lavender House are pulling a prank on Mr. Fuji by running off and hiding throughout Kanto and the Sevii Islands. Help him track them all down!

Date & Time:

Date: Tuesday, April 1st 2014

Time: 6:00am EDT (New York) | 11:00am BST(London) | 9:00pm AEDT (Sydney)

Time conversion: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=FaF13&iso=20140401T21&p1=240&ah=1

Venue:
Mr. Fuji's house, Lavender Town, Channel 7

Prize:

100 Reward Points per round

Rules:

• Event information will be broadcast over Global chat.
  • There will be 10 rounds in which a Pokemon's species and nature will be given by the event host. Players will then search for and capture a Pokemon that fits the requirements, and the first to show it in Normal chat at the event venue will win a point for that round. The winner of a round will receive 100 Reward Points for their trouble.
  • Pokemon must be obtained after the required Pokemon is revealed in chat.
  • Any attempts to cheat such as submitting an invalid entry will result in disqualification.

Your host: Patrick

You have 2 choices then

1) Don't do the event

2) Suck it up and do the event at Patricks time

Okay, to be totally fair, I can't imagine 9 PM is the only time he can host events. He's the only one who hosts these events, and he only hosts them at this specific time. I'm not saying never host at this time, just that maybe every few times he could host it at like 5 PM his time instead.

Okay, to be totally fair, I can't imagine 9 PM is the only time he can host events. He's the only one who hosts these events, and he only hosts them at this specific time. I'm not saying never host at this time, just that maybe every few times he could host it at like 5 PM his time instead.

I wasn't meaning it that literal, I was more meaning this is a convenient time for him, I don't doubt he could host it at other times

It's just every time these events are posted, people complain about the time. And they're going to complain even if it's 1 in 50 events that are an inconvenient time for them, because people are dumb. But they actually do have a valid point that maybe the times can vary a little bit and still stay within reasonable Australian hours. Like I said, he's the only one who hosts these type of events, so the only way us Americans can play them is if we're extreme insomniacs.

It's just every time these events are posted, people complain about the time. And they're going to complain even if it's 1 in 50 events that are an inconvenient time for them, because people are dumb. But they actually do have a valid point that maybe the times can vary a little bit and still stay within reasonable Australian hours. Like I said, he's the only one who hosts these type of events, so the only way us Americans can play them is if we're extreme insomniacs.

No hate mang but, the only way us Asians can play team tourneys is if we're extreme insomniacs.
Feel me?

No hate mang but, the only way us Asians can play team tourneys is if we're extreme insomniacs.
Feel me?

Don't have you an accountancy paper which will determine the fate of your future career in just about 10 hours or so ?

Lets play Pokemon !!! Woooooooooooooooooo.......

Don't have you an accountancy paper which will determine the fate of your future career in just about 10 hours or so ?

Lets play Pokemon !!! Woooooooooooooooooo.......

Feel me?

I have the same accountancy paper but wth