[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Slowely but surely working my way through Qwilfish. Mainly because I couldn't bear to watch the current sprite any longer.

HmWqZEm.png

Original from the Moemon database for comparison;

Spoiler

mG2Jdiw.jpg

Cropped, cleaned and brought it down to 16 colours. Mostly gave her a bigger right hand and a new lower body. Not entirely happy with the right arm though. It's supposed to be bend backwards rather than outside. But this makes it appear rather short for her height.

A pre-alpha sketch of the backsprite is currently on the drawing board. Nevertheless, If anyone else wants to give the back a try, go ahead.

@Moetal

More like amputeefish. Just look at those stumps! :O

Test subject #3

AwrdNdq.png

#1 and #2 with their side profiles didn't survive the procedure. So it's back to the roots as it's much easier to draw.

Somehow through gene manipulation, she received tentacle hair instead of pointy spikes. But, oh well... moving hair could come in handy.

Edited by Kamigoroshi

@Moetal

Something I didn't realize until recently, but shouldn't Jolteon's fist in the back sprite be positioned more forward?

That's some adorable science with Qwilfish, but the back sprite doesn't quite match up with the front.  The hat tail doesn't curve the same way, and her shoulder makes it look like she has no neck and needs to be covered by the coat.

Edited by Kickern