[Denied]No consumption for berries in tournament mode

So. You know how tournament mode leaves your pokemon unscathed at the end of the battle?

Well, except for consumable held items, that is.

It's frustrating. Could be fixed.

But then again, money sinks.

I'm not sure if I support this fully or not. So, I bring this up for discussion.

Also, https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/17383-replenish-berries-in-pvp-after-use/

This was locked and trashed before an actual conclusion. I'd have bumped that but, oh well.

[spoiler] Emlee's gonna be mad [/spoiler]

RIP SUGGESTION BOX ZOMG KJSFNKJARFWRJF NO ORGANIZATION!!!1!!!!

Jk but yeah kind of serious. Please trash the ToC as it's an insult to the organization this section used to have. 

Anywho, I am pretty up and down about this. I understand the benefits and it may encourage competitive play a bit but at the end of the day this is a MMO and having to grow, restore, buy, trade for berries makes sense... and probably having to do that for other held items occasionally does too. PvP is the endgame, and I think it should cost a bit for people to play it. 

Not suggesting anything ridiculous obviously. 

So yeah, I guess I am against it. Although I don't think it's ridiculous at the moment since most items are finite use and do not break/need replacing. It does follow the current theme in game as far as PvP items are concerned, but I just think the entire thing will need to change at some point, although it won't be "fun" for competitive players, etc.