Best PvP Players & Teams of PokeMMO

Update: Congratulations to CiX for winning their second team tournament! They are now in the top three with their previous first and second place. Also shout out to Haazuu for winning the Tier War event today. It was a difficult field that saw him go into a sudden death championship with Burntzebra. 

Until next time. 

[RZKK] has worked hard but may have hung up their future title hopes by sending players to the new [RNG].

Notable Players: lilyek, Schuchty, Pyrolia, Guerinf, TammTamm

Why that last sentence?
On one hand, it is totally wrong, on the other hand, the quoted players are not valid.
Notable Players are : lilyek, Osuki, Maekaaay, Gilvy, Rachoou, TammTamm, freecom, Kriliin

Why that last sentence?
On one hand, it is totally wrong, on the other hand, the quoted players are not valid.
Notable Players are : lilyek, Osuki, Maekaaay, Gilvy, Rachoou, TammTamm, freecom, Kriliin

CAuse those are the players who won the team tournament.

Why that last sentence?

I haven't updated the descriptions in a while but at that time I was told your membership disbanded and joined RNG.

So settle down krillin before you die again.

CAuse those are the players who won the team tournament.

Ok for that.

I haven't updated the descriptions in a while but at that time I was told your membership disbanded and joined RNG.

So settle down krillin before you die again.

I don't know who gave you those informations but it's totally wrong, we're still one of the most represented teams on tourneys.

XPLOZ and Schuchty are ex-RZKK members and they created RNG, that's all.

Ok you silly geese. FireLion wasn't a part of PoAu when their list was last updated. Osuki wasn't a major player in RZKK when their list was last updated. Neither played for their teams when they won their team tournament championships. 

So, get off my uguu. That or quit team jumping you dorks.